NBA more fun to watch this year

Whur CHad At?

I believe this season the NBA has been real fun to watch. I love watching the post season because the players actually go out and show heart, but there has been much passion shown this season. Look at the Suns and Mavericks. Those teams go out every night and play their asses off. You just dont see that much. I love watching Nash and Dirk, they are both exciting to watch. I also like what Kobe Bryant has done. His 40 pt. avg in March is just ridiculous. I think he has helped bring much attention to the NBA. Cant wait for the postseason

I believe this season the NBA has been real fun to watch. I love watching the post season because the players actually go out and show heart, but there has been much passion shown this season. Look at the Suns and Mavericks. Those teams go out every night and play their asses off. You just dont see that much. I love watching Nash and Dirk, they are both exciting to watch. I also like what Kobe Bryant has done. His 40 pt. avg in March is just ridiculous. I think he has helped bring much attention to the NBA. Cant wait for the postseason

That's why they are the top two teams in the league IMHO. Every player is an NBA version of "Charlie Hustle!"

kobe is amazing. i think even more so than jordan. im a laker fan and in LA and watch every game...that guy does something crazy every single game. and when hes on, nobodys on like him.

but im notsure if i agree. last year was a good year for the NBA, this year theres been alot of injuries to major players - arenas just went down for 1-2 months, lebron has been boring, wades been out, alot of teams that shoulda been good are terrible - clippers (finally making a push), and the east still SUCKS. theres 6 good teams in the west and what mb 2 in the east with the pistons and heat. the playoffs should be better than the regular season though, cuz the suns and mavs are just awesome to watch no matter what team you like.

I actually disagree. This year defintaly has been a dissappointment. As soon as Oden,Durant,Mayo and Bill Walker all get in the league it should be fun again. It should be exciting again in a couple years. Right now though the NBA doesent do much for me.