Chris Henry mega-thread............

Kazkal

Jjakg, no issues as sometimes I confuse myself... Anyway, Henry is a retard and probably always will be. The thing is (as mentioned before) dependability. Will he be there on the field or not is the question. When he's on the field, he improves our chances of winning period. Question and bicker all you choose about what he does off the field, but the question is, are the Bengals going to give this guy another chance after the probable suspension ?? I think the answer is "yes" regardless of what I might think of his off field stupidity. Why ?? Because he improves aour chances of winning. If he were to screw that chance up, I believe he would be gone with a quickness...

WHODEY !!!

It's all good, AB.

I think that is my main gripe. Guys F-up all the time. But when it starts to be a recurring pattern and it affects playing time and team chemistry then that's not good. I am just afraid that at some point he will screw up and be gone for good. He has had several chances and I don't want to hear how he has changed (again) and learned his lesson (again) if he does something stupid next time.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jjakg, no issues as sometimes I confuse myself... Anyway, Henry is a retard and probably always will be. The thing is (as mentioned before) dependability. Will he be there on the field or not is the question. When he's on the field, he improves our chances of winning period. Question and bicker all you choose about what he does off the field, but the question is, are the Bengals going to give this guy another chance after the probable suspension ?? I think the answer is "yes" regardless of what I might think of his off field stupidity. Why ?? Because he improves aour chances of winning. If he were to screw that chance up, I believe he would be gone with a quickness...

WHODEY !!!

May be "a retard" soon in that he will not be allowed to work, because in my country we do not let the retards work either. :lol: Atleast he is not "pacman" who told deon that the reason people think he is a thug is because he has dreads. We are all racists who think people with dreads are thugs or something like that...could really understand half of his jive.

Now he's dealing drugs? Pattern master, your just all wrong man.

When I talk about dealing drugs I'm talking about other NFL players, guys like Adam Jones and Bam Morris, Tammark Vanover etc. Henry is by far not the only guy in the league who makes "mistakes" and exhibits poor decision making skills.

Henry is talented but he can be replaced and when he gets suspened I hope he uses the time to do some serious soul searching and changes his actions not just his responses to authority figures after he gets into trouble.

WHODEY !!!

May be "a retard" soon in that he will not be allowed to work, because in my country we do not let the retards work either. :lol:Atleast he is not "pacman" who told deon that the reason people think he is a thug is because he has dreads. We are all racists who think people with dreads are thugs or something like that...could really understand half of his jive.

I watched that interview a few times and every time I watched it I got the feeling that Adam is truly stupid. He thinks he can smooth talk his way out of any situation, imo Adam Pacman Jones needs some therapy or a year long suspension. If he can't stay out of trouble while he's not on the football field he doesn't deserve the privledge and right to play in the NFL. When he said some s**t like, "You don't have to forget, but you always have to forgive", I damn near threw up in my mouth from disgust.