NFL Draft Wish List

Hey,

I have been seeing a lot of drafts giving us either the CB's from Arkansas, Pitt and Leon Hall. I have heard a lot about Leon Hall and I think it would be a steal if we got him at 18, he is supposedly the best CB available but he kind of was a weak body at the Combine. Any thoughts? I would rather have Pat Willis at 18, he reminds me of Takeo but in the middle. What about the DT from Louisville? Those are three I want at 18, Leon, willis or the DT with the f**ked up name. What does everyone think?

On a side note, I read somewhere that Sam Adams was disappointed in himself and he is hitting the gym hard this offseason tryin to get his big ass in playing shape. If he could get his big ass in shape that would be a huge boost for the Dline. Also what is up with Odell?

I love Okoyes production but hate his size....just not a fan of undersized DTs....The CB's I wanna see us get someone who can play press and not give 10 yard cushions ya Revis ran a 4.38 at his proday but is he really fast on the field?

Willis I would love but I just don't see him lasting to 18 IMO he'll be the first LB off the board (11-15 area)

PS,This should be on the draft forum.

I love Okoyes production but hate his size....just not a fan of undersized DTs....The CB's I wanna see us get someone who can play press and not give 10 yard cushions ya Revis ran a 4.38 at his proday but is he really fast on the field?

If Okoye falls to us at 18, I think we could start him as an end and give him reps at DT on rushing downs. Since he's only 19 in a couple of years I see him puting on a few pounds and turning into a fine tackle. As for CB I like Chris Houston.

Bengals' sorely need impact from their 1st round pick, as 2 of their last 3 1st rounders have been busts, including a 2nd rounder in Odell thus far.

Time to stop drafting projects and risky characters - draft solid, immediate impact starters!

I agree, and the position with the most need for impact starters is LB. Don't think Willis will be there at 18, so I am hoping for a trade down to the mid-20's and picking Posluzsny. Most draft sites list at OLB, but he may fit better as a MLB for the Bengals. This would give us a solid starter in the middle, Brooks moves to strong along with Jeanty, and Caleb/Landon at weakside.

I'd like LBs Lawrence Timmons, Pat Willis or Reggie Nelson in the first round.

I like Tanard Jackson, CB/S or Eric Weddle S/CB in the second round.

I like Paul Soliai in the fourth round

I'd be very happy with these choices. :cheers:

Bengals' sorely need impact from their 1st round pick, as 2 of their last 3 1st rounders have been busts, including a 2nd rounder in Odell thus far.

Time to stop drafting projects and risky characters - draft solid, immediate impact starters!

Uhm, If you're referring to Pollack as being a bust, you're off the mark.

First, he is a person of high character (prolly higher than yours or mine) and secondly, he was the victim of a freak accident/injury.

How is that a bust?

Same thing with Perry honestly.