Jamal Lewis to Cleveland?

Browns | J. Lewis to visit team

Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:35:24 -0800

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports the Cleveland Browns will meet with free agent RB Jamal Lewis (Ravens), according to the Baltimore Sun.

Could this end specualtion of taking Adrian Peterson?

Believe me the Browns are taking Adrian Peterson, you can't pass that kind of talent up. Put that in stone, Adrian Peterson will be in a Browns uniform next year, just hope that cast of linebackers that we got can stop him.

Brady Quinn is underrated. He played behind a horrible O-line and still managed to produce good numbers. He is good in the pocket, has a powerful arm, quick release, quick feet, and he is strong. I'm not sure on his height but he is at least 6'3". I hate to say it because I hate ND w/ a passion but he is a complete QB. He will be able to produce in any system. Russell has to be in the right system in order to be a good QB ala Culpepper. Russell should be rated way behind Brady. Everybody is on his nuts beacause he is big and has a really strong arm. He has s**tty pocket presence and makes stupid throws on a consistent basis.

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports the Cleveland Browns will meet with free agent RB Jamal Lewis (Ravens), according to the Baltimore Sun.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Leave it to the Brownies to pass up on great RBs in the draft TWICE! I'm sure washed up crack dealer Jamal will be a perfect fit for the brownies. For the 1 or 2 years before he retires.

:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Leave it to the Brownies to pass up on great RBs in the draft TWICE! I'm sure washed up crack dealer Jamal will be a perfect fit for the brownies. For the 1 or 2 years before he retires.

:lmao:

Well smart guy, he can't play here for 2 years if he only signed a 1 year contract. Which he did.

What does that mean?...for the first time this offseason I have no Idea....

If Joe Thomas is there @3....I want him. Would I be upset if we took Peterson, hell no.

any of you other AFCN teams want to see Jamal Lewis and AP??? I don't think so

Brady Quinn is also an option(not my pick)....boy does Phil Savage keep teams (and fans) guessing...sheesh