Adam Dunn is on FIRE!

BengalszoneBilly

My hat is off to Chris Chambliss, the Reds hitting coach. He has turned Adam from a hitter with home run power who struck out alot into just a home run hitter! :blink: I see Dunn's confidence growing every game!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO REDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that a lot of his problem is that he always tried to pull the ball for homeruns, and Chambliss has him just trying to hit the ball hard and if it goes out great.

His confidence is the big key though. He needs to keep that to have a monster year which I think he is capable of doing.

I said before the season that if the reds lineup can stay healthy they'll make a good run at the division

Welcome in CP, whats the deal with the Niners helmet? Anyway, Dunn is hot, Im enjoying it, hope it continues, but I think he hit 8 or 9 last April too.

like i posted in the "introduce yourself" forum, I have the Niners helmet because I'm a Niners fan. But I'll be rooting for the Bengals too because they picked up Chris Perry (also I'll be rooting for the Niners to lose this year so they'll have higher picks in next years draft and they can rebuild faster)

And Dunn while he had a great April last year too, look at his stats this year compared to at this point last year (16 games):

.353 BA, 8 HR, 1.398 OPS

.214 BA, 6 HR, .894 OPS

He would be a top 5 player in baseball easily if he didn't strike out so much