Barry Bonds is Fair and Legit

BengalszoneBilly

C'mon Josh! If he's fair and legit, so is Pete for crissakes! I know I'm gullible from time to time, but puhleeze!! The link between he and his trainer, and the corresponding increase in home run production is undeniable! It's like the bloodtrail left at Nicole Brown Simpsons murder scene. It leads to the guilty party.

I'll give him his day in court...that's more than Pete got. But it just makes me suspect of why he's so afraid to stand tall, provide a sample, and prove his innocense. Until then, I say he's juiced up! B)

I'll give him his day in court...that's more than Pete got.

Actually Rose avoided going to court by signing that little piece of paper. He could have had it, but elected not to; GOOD JOB PETE!

C'mon Josh! If he's fair and legit, so is Pete for crissakes!  The link between he and his trainer, and the corresponding increase in home run production is undeniable!

Rose admitted he was in the wrong; Bonds doesn't have to admit anything. There's no edvidence he's in the wrong and the association is an unfortunate circumstance. If you have a buddy that sells pot, does that make you a pot user by default because of association?

Until then, I say he's juiced up! 

How do you know this? Have you seen him take them? Until he's caught cheating, I can't automatically say that. It not only makes sports crappy to watch, but you don't enjoy the game , reservations outweight pleasure, and it makes me lose interest. I refuse to fall into the mainstream of unwitted, finger pointing that has killed him . We are watching one of the greatest moments in baseball and this act of greatness won't come around again for another 20-30 years. I say, sit back and enjoy the ride.

Of course I have no proof, and it is all certainly speculation on my part...but I'm not the only one doing the speculating about this admittedly good player. Even people in our government are eyeballing Barry and many others in regards to this matter. (i.e. John McCain)

• 3 weeks later...

SAN FRANCISCO -- Barry Bonds missed his second consecutive game Saturday, after suffering lower back spasms during batting practice on Friday.

Bonds has been in a 2-for-24 slump recently, and his formerly league-leading average has fallen to .360. His struggles began after his last home run (No. 10 on the year and No. 668 in his career) on April 29 against the Marlins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A close friend of mine who is a practicing physician described the above Bonds symptoms to me as classic reactions to extreme steroid abuse, also commonly seen in competition body builders. You will not believe what lays next for Barry if it is true. His remaining short life will not be pleasant if he has indeed abused steroids at the level it appears he has. Not only has he seemingly screwed the record books of baseball, but himself as well.

I don't invision him being around the game long after his retirement, as Hank Aaron has. I fully expect him to go the route of Lyle Alzado. Too bad. He didn't have to. :wacko:

SAN FRANCISCO -- Barry Bonds missed his second consecutive game Saturday, after suffering lower back spasms during batting practice on Friday.

Bonds has been in a 2-for-24 slump recently, and his formerly league-leading average has fallen to .360. His struggles began after his last home run (No. 10 on the year and No. 668 in his career) on April 29 against the Marlins.

A close friend of mine who is a practicing physician described the above Bonds symptoms to me as classic reactions to extreme steroid abuse, also commonly seen in competition body builders. You will not believe what lays next for Barry if it is true. His remaining short life will not be pleasant if he has indeed abused steroids at the level it appears he has. Not only has he seemingly screwed the record books of baseball, but himself as well.

I don't invision him being around the game long after his retirement, as Hank Aaron has. I fully expect him to go the route of Lyle Alzado. Too bad. He didn't have to. :wacko:

You're just saying that cause he's black...If he was a white man he wouldn't be having these problems.... ;)

Bonds is a f'n moron and deserves everything he get's

No one get offened at those remarks...That is a paraphrase of what the idiot himself said.

You're just saying that cause he's black...If he was a white man he wouldn't be having these problems.... ;)

Bonds is a f'n moron and deserves everything he get's

No one get offened at those remarks...That is a paraphrase of what the idiot himself said.

I saw your wink there Kevnz, otherwise I'd be sayin' WTF!?! :P

Any player, regardless of race, is to be admonished for doing as Barry (seemingly at this point, but c'mon!) has. In my opinion Mark Maguire is no better. I honestly don't think Sammy Sosa nor Ken Griffey Jr. has gone the "Juice" route. Those two are my favorite hitters in the game currently, with Adam Dunn edging his way in! B)

I know what your saying there BILLY. He said some smack about ROGER CLEMONS the other day about the way he doesnt have to travel with the club untill he has to pitch. It was some more BARRY BONDS classic b.s... :wacko:

I know what your saying there  BILLY. He said some smack about ROGER CLEMONS the other day about the way he doesnt have to travel with the club untill he has to pitch. It was some more BARRY BONDS  classic b.s... :wacko:

It's not just about Clemons that Bonds has shown how ignorant and racist he is. Last year hhe ripped Babe Ruth to shreds and tried to say Hank Aaron was better, and that even Bonds was better....That it was only cause they were black were they overlooked....HE puts his foot in his mouth like you wouldn't believe...

Now I'm a huge Hank Aaron fan, and a major Yankee hater....But their is no comparison...Ruth could do everything, and did. Barry Bonds is just a racist.

A close friend of mine who is a practicing physician described the above Bonds symptoms to me as classic reactions to extreme steroid abuse, also commonly seen in competition body builders.

SAN DIEGO -- Sammy Sosa sneezed once, then twice, and was knocked out of the Chicago Cubs' lineup Sunday because of back spasms.

Sosa, who hit his 10th home run of the season and No. 549 of his career on Saturday against San Diego, is day-to-day. Todd Hollandsworth started in right field on Sunday.

The Cubs right fielder arrived in the clubhouse, and as he undressed he sneezed once, then again. After the second time, he doubled over, holding onto the back of his chair in obvious pain. Sosa joked about it, but then went into the trainer's room for treatment and was scratched from the starting lineup.

Sosa has hit safely in 10 of his last 11 games, going 15-for-43 (.349) with a double, five homers and 13 RBIs in that stretch.

He ranks ninth on the all-time home run list at 549. Next up is Reggie Jackson at 563.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh...maybe I spoke too soon about Sammy. God I hope I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong about Barry too!

:(

Now I'm a huge Hank Aaron fan, and a major Yankee fan

You know what kevnz...Seeing how you're a true blue Nascar fan, I'm gonna let that statement of support of the "Evil Stienbrenner Empire" slide! :lol:

OH NO I DIDN'T...

<warning>

Don't let kids distract will typing posts

</warning>

I HATE THE YANKEES

I HATE THE YANKEES

I HATE THE YANKEES

Oh man, I feel dirty now.....

A close friend of mine who is a practicing physician described the above Bonds symptoms to me as classic reactions to extreme steroid abuse, also commonly seen in competition body builders.

This may be true, but if Bonds legacy wasn't mirrored in questionable off-field practices, I'm willing to bet your friend would have never said anything. There's too much quick reaction to this. Until he's guilty of such ridiculous actions, I'm supporting him as an innocent man.

Billy - if there is a more convincing case of 'roids in baseball, I'd have to say Sosa is the most guilty. His body drastically changed quicker than Bonds. When Rick Reilly asked Sosa to take a drug test, Sosa went absolutely nuts.

LOL.

Personally, I hope everything is taken too far and this 'roids issue is just something for the media to talk about. I hope no one is using and everything is legit from day one. Of course, that's a little to naive and optimistic, but the world we live in, everything is tainted, so why not sports?