Uniforms

OTHER THAN THE BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!

who do you think has the coolest uniforms, and who do you think has the worst

Best: I would have to say the seahawks new ones or the raiders(its just a classic, and I guess the fact that Im from oakland comes into play too...lol)

Worst: The brownies......so damn boring

What do you think?

we have the best by far...i like the patriots silver ones, the seahawks home unis, um atlanta's home black are tight, baltimores purple is good...um cant think of more.

I hate the bills, dolphins, jets, giants, browns uni's.

The best would be the Charger's Powder Blue throwbacks. Absolutely gorgeous. Second goes to the Colts white uni's. As a Baltimorean it hurts to say that. It's like admitting your ex really was that hot.

Worst: Miami, new Bills, Browns

I would say the Packers, Bears, Vikings, Steelers, Raiders. Any uniform that hasnt changed much at all in the past 40 years is a great one in my book.

For the worst uniforms I would say Bills and Seahawks(honestly who thought all teal was a good idea?) are the worst. Oh...and any team that has an alternate 3rd uniform.

oh ya, the redskins old unis/helmet are horrible. the jets helmet = horrible. seahawks teal is nice, some of u must be whiter than white and cant wear a bit of flash =)

packers are good, i like them...but thats the only one ill agree to!