13. Rams: Darrelle Revis CB: Pitt

14. Panthers: Levi Brown - OT

15. Steelers: Antoine Cason CB - Arizona

16. Packers: Leon Hall CB - Michigan

17. Jags: Lawrence Timmons LB - Florida State

18. Bengals: Jamaal Anderson DL - Arkansas

19. Titans: Patrick Willis MLB - Ole Miss

20. Giants: Kenny Irons RB - Auburn

21. Broncs: Marcus McCauley CB - Fresno St.

22. Pats: Reggie Nelson S - Florida

23. Cowboys: Sydney Rice WR - South Carolina

24. Chiefs: Arron Sears T - Tennessee

25. Jets: Glenn Dorsey 3-4 DE - LSU

26. Eagles: Buster Davis MLB - Florida State

27. Pats: Brandon Siler ILB - Florida

28. Colts: Quinn Pitcock DT - Ohio State

29. Bears: Jeff Samarddzija WR - Notre Dame

30. Ravens: Quentin Moses DE - Georgia

31. Saints: Zach Miller TE - Arizona State

32. Chargers: Earl Everett ILB - Florida

2nd Round

33. Raiders: Joe Staley LT - Central Michigan

34. Lions: Brian Leonard HB - Rutgers

35. Browns: Troy Smith QB - Ohio State

36. Bucs: Rufus Alexander LB - Oklahoma

37. Cards: Justin Blalock G/T Texas

38. Jets: Michael Bush RB - Louisville

39. Vikes: Mike Griffin S - Texas

40. Texans: Tony Ugoh LT - Arkansas

41. Dolphins: LaMarr Woodley 3-4 OLB - Michigan

42. Falcons: Jarvis Moss DE - Florida

43. Niners: David Harris ILB - Michigan

44. Bills: Ben Grubbs LG - Auburn

45. Rams: Charles Johnson DE - Georgia

46. Panthers: Drew Stanton QB - Michigan State

47. Steelers: Anthony Spencer 3-4 OLB - Purdue

48. Packers: Tank Tyler DT - North Carolina State

49. Jags: Kevin Kolb QB - Houston

50. Bengals: Chris Houston CB - Arkansas

51. Titans: Chansi Stuckey WR - Clemson

52. Giants: Amobi Okoye DT - Louisville

53. Broncos: Doug Datish OL - Ohio State

54. Seahawks: Fred Bennett CB - South Carolina

55. Cowboys: Ryan Harris LT - Notre Dame

56. Chiefs: Aundrae Allison WR - East Carolina

57. Jets: Daymeion Hughes CB - Cal

58. Eagles: Johnnie Lee Higgins WR - UTEP

59. Pats: Eric Wright CB - UNLV

60. Bucs: Dan Bazuin DE - Central Michigan

61. Bears: Paul Williams WR - Fresno State

62. Ravens: Kyle Young C - Fresno State

63. Saints: Paul Posluszny MLB - Penn State

64. Desmond Bishop ILB - Cal

No way the Bengals would pass on Okoye, Paul Posluszny, or Eric Wright in the second round. Okoye is the young athletic pass rushing interior lineman they need, Posluszny is the hard-nosed blue collar LB they need, and Wright is the fast raw CB they covet ala Joseph.

No way the Bengals would pass on Okoye, Paul Posluszny, or Eric Wright in the second round. Okoye is the young athletic pass rushing interior lineman they need, Posluszny is the hard-nosed blue collar LB they need, and Wright is the fast raw CB they covet ala Joseph.

You just beat me to those thoughts ... especially the one about Okoye. Some are even considering the young guy a mid first rounder. If he would be there for our second round pick he is a must grab. I think he will be gone by 20 in the first.

There's a whole lot of upside with Okoye given his age but there's a downside to him also. He relies on quickness rather than power so much that he takes himself out of plays. It was interesting watching him against probably the best center in college Steve Justice of Wake Forest in the Orange Bowl. Well, actually more interesting that Wake was willing to let their guards handle Okoye for the most part and let Justice detonate on the MLB or pull out to lead block. The times U of L tried to line Okoye at nose straight over Justice, Okoye got his a$$ kicked and was driven out of the play.

As for Poz, no doubt he's a gamer but he looks like he's lost his quicks from the knee injury he had last year. I'd guess teams will look at him like HB Blades as a strongside 4-3 backer who could be serviceable at MLB in a pinch.

Wright is raw...really raw and virtually untested. Same could be said for Danieeal Manning though last year and the return element of Wright's game adds to his appeal, but if Chris Houston is still there in the 2nd when the Bengals pick, it should be the quickest 2nd round pick the Bengals have ever made. More likely that Houston will be the 1st corner off the board, though, rather than still there in the 2nd for the Bengals to take.

And oh yes....JaMarcus Russell tore Notre Dame a new hole last night, not that that was too hard to do given their junk pass defense. If last night didn't show the NFL that Russell is nose-on-face the better QB than Brady Quinn, something is wrong.

Good mock, schweiny. Can't find much to argue with, tho I think the Bengals select one pick lower in round two than you have them (that rotation thing in the 8-8 group) but maybe I miscounted.

Two names I've been watching, both in your top 10: Ted Ginn and Laron Landry. They've been absolutely all over the board, from top 10 to not in the first round, in mocks I've seen. Will be interesting to see if the Bengals decide to surprise us should either be there at 18.

If I'm not mistaken we pick higher in rnd 2 not lower?

Pick: 13 St. Louis 8-8 .500 .465

Pick: 14 Carolina 8-8 .500 .473

Pick: 15 Pittsburgh 8-8 .500 .496

Pick: 16 Green Bay 8-8 .500 .500

Pick: 17 Jacksonville 8-8 .500 .531

Pick: 18 Cincinnati 8-8 .500 .535

Pick: 19 Tennessee 8-8 .500 .570

Pick: 20 NY Giants * 8-8 .500 .520

Not Mistaken rnd 2 Rams get 20th and then everyone else moves up one

18. Bengals: Jamaal Anderson DL - Arkansas

19. Titans: Patrick Willis MLB - Ole Miss

I like pick of anderson alot but would be hard to pass on willis...

50. Bengals: Chris Houston CB - Arkansas

Like the pick of CB (though been fan of hughes) but if this guy looks better by all means he should be the pick...Paulpoz would also be nice in rnd 2 but probbley boom or bust type pick.

PS,Hopfully we can sign a stud FA LB because if we don't take one on 1st day our corps might look preatty crappy.

PS,If I'm not mistaken titans seem to think their preatty set at LB with Stephen Tulloch being future MLB...most of their fans seem to think WR or DB will be the pick....they do have Lamont Thompson starting afterall.

I just duped the order from the 1st. But will take heed for next time.

Cat, much of where Ginn goes will come down to where he's at right now and Monday's national championship game should be a good indicator. When the Bucs lost to Texas in '05, dude couldn't run a route to save his backside but he looked like he's got it together this year, although he could do without the drops. Landry is hard to say but I'm guessing a team will like him high even though he's not the safety type with man cover skills that normally go high. Landry is just a great safety and I'm guessing that will be enough.

Kaz, good point about the Titans and Tulloch. But I'm guessing again that if Willis is there the Titans bite. Now if the Titans extend Tulloch off his rook contract, I'd say that commitment by the team is for real and they won't be going MLB. Titans definitely need a WR and I got them taking Chansi Stuckey in the 2nd. They could no doubt opt for a CB high again but probably not safety with Chris Hope as one. They should have a shot at a decent safety in Day 2 who can compete with our long lost friend Lamont.

I wouldn't complain about Hughes in the 2nd either but there'd be some limitations with him -- namely lots of cushion and not a lot of recovery speed. Good ball hawker and decent height though and an improvement over Keiwan as a wide CB even though he comes with the same speed downside.

Chris Houston would be a steal in the 2nd IMO because he can run slot and give the Bengals another CB who can hang in man oustide with just about any WR deep. If they can't get Houston then I'd rather they go after another CB with slot nickel skills to free up Joseph for Tory's spot. Josh Wilson of Maryland is one that comes to mind. What he lacks in height he makes up for in leap and the fastest player at the combine should come down to between him and Johnnie Lee Higgins. Wilson, like Higgins, is also a major KR prospect.

Either Houston or Wilson? Houston definitely...he can be left in man a lot more like Deltha gets left in with more of the help going to James' side. Wilson probably can too. Not sure he's as reactive as Houston but with his recovery speed -- as long as he can keep from getting turned all the way around or double moved to death -- he should be able to get considered for the position. I'd like to see Deltha again, though.

• 1 month later...