CJ wants an endzone celebration

jditty47

go over to bengals.com and submit an idea for CJ's new endzone dance. And post what your idea is for it here!!!

I really don't care what kind of dance he's doin' as long as these two things are observed:

#1: No penalty for it.

#2: He get's to do it at least once a quarter!! B)

i would love it if he ran up into the stands up an aisle and posed or something.

Hell yeah, incorporate last years picture taking with Warrick, but instead when he runs up the ramp into the stands, have the fans pretend to take the pictures while he poses. Fans would love that s**t !!!

WHODEY !!!

1) He should get one of the other Bengals to throw a fake penalty marker at him after scoring. The NFL flag him all the time so he should make a mockery of it.

2) In fact, the Bengals fans should all flag him after scoring. Everyone who goes to a Bengals game and sits near an endzone should take half a dozen penalty markers with them and flag him when he scores. He can just stand there and do nothing, it'll be hilarious.

3) Alternatively he could just tiptoe out of the endzone, finger on lips making the "hush" gesture. I mean, we can't have the fans celebrating a score can we?

This rule change is crap, the celebrations should be allowed. The cellphone in the goalpost that Joe Horn did was wicked funny, and Chad and Peter taking photos of each other was cool. Justin Smith's "nails in the coffin" was an inspired moment, and Chad's sign begging not to be fined again cracked me up. I can't believe the clubs allowed this rule change.

How about do a Barry Sanders and just flip the ball back to the Refs instead of the stupidity that he showed us last year???

What ever happened to GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP???

NO, on second thought, I hope he does a Terrell Owens and does a Jesus impression out on the Arlington Stadium Star. Then Darren Woodson knocks his block off.

That would be hysterical.

How about do a Barry Sanders and just flip the ball back to the Refs instead of the stupidity that he showed us last year???

It's all about trying to have a little fun and get the fans into the game and the team. Is he in the spotlight a little? Sure he is, but hell, I would be having as much fun with it as possible and I think its way cool to try to get the fans, who already love him, to get involved even more.

I think it would be cool if he went into the stands and kicked the crap out of someone who whines about why the players celebrate to much and have a little fun.

WHODEY !!!

It's all about trying to have a little fun and get the fans into the game and the team. Is he in the spotlight a little? Sure he is, but hell, I would be having as much fun with it as possible and I think its way cool to try to get the fans, who already love him, to get involved even more.

I think it would be cool if he went into the stands and kicked the crap out of someone who whines about why the players celebrate to much and have a little fun.

WHODEY !!!

You're absolutely right ArmyBF. Chad Johnson's antics, whether you like them or not has given the Bengals a little attention; something we haven't had in awhile. That spotlight helps potential players look and say, "hey, those Bengals are having a some fun out there, I might check it out."

The reason I don't like TO or Horns stuff is because their celebrations aren't about the team nor the fan, they are self-promotion and individualism.

"The reason I don't like TO or Horns stuff is because their celebrations aren't about the team nor the fan, they are self-promotion and individualism."

WTF??? How in the hell isn't Chad Johnson's end zone celebrations about SELF-PROMOTION???

IMO, having fun is great and all, but when you separate yourself by being a total jackass like CJ has, then it is indeed Self-Promo!!!

Plus, he talks wayyyyyy too much smack for someone that plays for a losing team.

WIN FIRST CJ, THEN TALK ALL YOU WANT.

WTF??? How in the hell isn't Chad Johnson's end zone celebrations about SELF-PROMOTION???

Well he celebrated a lot of the times with other members of the team, played to the crowd -- instead of the other way -- and did it in good nature. He wasn't slamming the other teams, wasn't showing anyone up, didn't call anyone out; he just played to his team and crowd. He doesn't individualize himself from other team mates.

Plus, he talks wayyyyyy too much smack for someone that plays for a losing team.

Actually they weren't a losing team, they went 8-8. Certainly, not a winning record, but it's not losing either.

Dude, listen. The era of Barry Sanders dropping off the ball to the ref is over. There's too much societal and cultural change since those days and the days ahead aren't looking pretty. This is the new main. I agree celebrations now a-days are a little overboard, but I honestly think Chad's end zone partying is at most harmless.

The fact that CJ wants the fans to get involved in the celebration shows his intentions are not self-promotion. CJ gets paid either way. Fans pay big bucks, they want to be entertained. Its more than just football these days. I think it would be great to have fan involvement, some special chant and or a specific rocking tune to celebrate the CJ scores. :D