Halloween

Edogger

I was just wondering how many dressed up for halloween today. I am sitting in my office wearing my full hockey gear :hockey: and was wondering if there was anyone as crazy as I was today.

Happy Halloween everyone!

RUDI (DOG) AND I ARE DRESSING UP AS PIRATES, (I WILL BE THE SLUTTY PIRATE WOMAN)........AND MY HUBBY AS CAPT HOOK..........I'LL POST PICS LATER.........YOU KNOW THE WHOLE BUCCANEERS THING DOWN HERE......ARGH! WHY IS IT THAT WOMEN ALWAYS DRESS UP AS THE SLUTTY-BUNNY OR THE SLUTTY-CAT, WE CAN NEVER BE JUST A BUNNY OR A CAT? WHATEVER. LOL :lmao:

814183-R1-030-13A.jpg

I was a subtle rebel at work. I dressed up as Hunter S. Thompson, just like in the movie "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" Green see through poker hat and all. Sadly, not one person where I work at got it. :(

There was a guy where I work did the same thing. There were a few of us that knew, but in the end I think he got a complex from being called Gilligan too many times. :lol:

RUDI (DOG) AND I ARE DRESSING UP AS PIRATES, (I WILL BE THE SLUTTY PIRATE WOMAN)........AND MY HUBBY AS CAPT HOOK..........I'LL POST PICS LATER.........YOU KNOW THE WHOLE BUCCANEERS THING DOWN HERE......ARGH! WHY IS IT THAT WOMEN ALWAYS DRESS UP AS THE SLUTTY-BUNNY OR THE SLUTTY-CAT, WE CAN NEVER BE JUST A BUNNY OR A CAT? WHATEVER. LOL :lmao:

814183-R1-030-13A.jpg

Is it just the picture or is that one gihugeious black cat?

814183-R1-030-13A.jpg

Is it just the picture or is that one gihugeious black cat?

Yes....he is huge......he doesn't have CANKLES like Hillary Clinton........He has BANKLES......as in "his belly merges into his ankles." BTW.....his name is J Jizzle AKA Phatty Black. He and Mr. Rudi are best friends......I just think he is jealous he doesn't get to wear a Bengals jersey.............although. . . (thinking) . . . . . . .I could break out that old Oliver Gibson jersey I have in the back of the closet. :lmao:

You know that commercial about the sleeping medicine where the guy gets up in the middle of the night and Abe Lincoln and Puxsatawny Phil the groundhog are sitting at the kitchen table playing chess......well, J Jizzle has the body figure of that groundhog. Just massive and fat.

Sorry AG112...........hubby cut off part of his big toe mowing the lawn, thus we had to scrap the passing out candy thing and spent the evening in the ER/Surgery....................

Just in case you were wondering...he is doing just fine........after I kicked his ass for wearing sandals while mowing the lawn.

He's lucky they could make his toe/foot look halfway decent.......or I would've had to divorce his ass, pronto! LOL :blush: Just kidding....I love that man! :wub: Toeless and all! He just won't be able to wear sandals out in public anymore!!!!!! :lmao:

His new nickname is Toelessberger

ALERT:

DO NOT WEAR SANDALS WHILE USING A LAWN MOWER

Sorry AG112...........hubby cut off part of his big toe mowing the lawn, thus we had to scrap the passing out candy thing and spent the evening in the ER/Surgery....................

Just in case you were wondering...he is doing just fine........after I kicked his ass for wearing sandals while mowing the lawn.

He's lucky they could make his toe/foot look halfway decent.......or I would've had to divorce his ass, pronto! LOL :blush: Just kidding....I love that man! :wub: Toeless and all! He just won't be able to wear sandals out in public anymore!!!!!! :lmao:

His new nickname is Toelessberger

ALERT:

DO NOT WEAR SANDALS WHILE USING A LAWN MOWER

Ouch... :eek: What the heck was he thinking wearing sandals while mowing the lawn? Wow, must have been the full moon...oh wait, there wasn't one!

Man, I couldn't imagine getting my toe cut off in a lawn mower. How did he end up running over his foot? Slipping while walking backwards with it? I have heard of that happening but the guy gnawed up his leg up to his ankle. That was not pretty...even now I think he has a nub. Your husband got lucky!

Hope he is feeling better and is able to wear sandals again...someday!