THE Ohio State Spring Dates.

Kirkendall

• April 1: The Buckeyes will hold the first of 15 allowable spring practices at 3:15 p.m. It is closed to the public.

• April 15: Kickers and punters will be featured in a special-teams scrimmage at 3:15 p.m. in Ohio Stadium. The public is welcome, and admission is free.

• April 17: The "jersey" scrimmage will be held at 2 p.m. in the stadium, pitting the offense against the defense. The units will be vying for the scarlet jerseys. Admission is free.

• April 24: The annual scarlet-and-gray game will begin at 1:30 p.m. in the stadium. Tickets cost $5 and can be purchased by calling 1-800-462-8257 or at www.hangonsloopy.com

Yup,every sports team that I root for is in Ohio with one notable exception.It`s only right considering that I live here.If my dad wasn`t a Raiders fan then I`m sure that I would have unfortunately been a Browns fan.

I guess i`m rooting for Zwick more than what`s his name because I currently live 10 minutes from his hometown.

My biggest OSU dawg was Clarett though.He`s actually from my hometown so I hope he falls in the draft and the Godfather takes a chance on him.Then he`ll become the best RB in NFL history....all while wearing the sacred colors....Silver&Black. :D

Yup,every sports team that I root for is in Ohio with one notable exception.It`s only right considering that I live here.If my dad wasn`t a Raiders fan then I`m sure that I would have unfortunately been a Browns fan.

I guess i`m rooting for Zwick more than what`s his name because I currently live 10 minutes from his hometown.

My biggest OSU dawg was Clarett though.He`s actually from my hometown so I hope he falls in the draft and the Godfather takes a chance on him.Then he`ll become the best RB in NFL history....all while wearing the sacred colors....Silver&Black. :D

Hey man, you're cool with me for 2 reasons. (A) You're not a Browns fan (always instant buddy) and ( B ) OSU is the best college football team in both tradition and success every year. Go Bucks! B)

It`s all good.The real smack doesn`t really start until the season anyway.

Just do us a favor and lay the wood to the Steelers this year.Immaculate reception my ass. :rolleyes:

btw:as tempting as it would be,if a Michigan fan was on fire I wouldn`t piss on him to put it out. :lol:

Yea, we'll destroy the Steelers this season, no problem. B)

Regarding the Michigan fan, I'd have him recite the OSU fight song before I put out the fire.

Does Charles Woodson make you hate Oakland more than you normally would?

Yes and No. Yes, because he's a Michigan player and by default I hate Wolverines. Then again, we have Glen Steele. No, because Woodson is a tremendous talent and when he's on, he's very damn good.

As long he doesn't come to the Bengals, I should stay chemically balenced. If Woodson does put on a Bengal uniform, I may just kill myself. :lol:

Does Charles Woodson make you hate Oakland more than you normally would?

Yes and No. Yes, because he's a Michigan player and by default I hate Wolverines. Then again, we have Glen Steele. No, because Woodson is a tremendous talent and when he's on, he's very damn good.

As long he doesn't come to the Bengals, I should stay chemically balenced. If Woodson does put on a Bengal uniform, I may just kill myself. :lol:

Me too,I can`t see that guy wearing anything but silver&black.

nebraska has the best football tradition, and is a better football team year in year out.  God i hope callahan doesnt ruin them like he ruined the raiders.  :angry:

He will,Say goodbye to that program.

just a little addendum:

Actually,you might have a chance as long as Callahandjob isn`t forced to be creative in any way.When we ran with Grudens plays it was all good.After the SB he tried to make his own stuff work....it didn`t. :angry:

Just make sure Solich leaves his playbook on the desk when he leaves.He`s probably already gone so you need to track him dwn and steal his playbook in that case.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, you're cool with me for 2 reasons. (A) You're not a Browns fan (always instant buddy) and ( B ) OSU is the best college football team in both tradition and success every year. Go Bucks! B)

Yeah my sweetheart played for them and took them to the Rose Bowl!! :D