Sit Carson ... dare I?

duus

I don't think I could ever do it, but the thought has crossed my mind ... if only for a second. Of course, we all know that the Bengals are playing Pissburgh, but we also know that the receivers continue to look more and more banged-up. My next option is ... ugh ... McNair. Yeah, yeah, yeah ... McNair. But he is playing lowly Browns and reports have it that their defensive backs are bigtime hurting (as if they were that good anyway).

Would you even consider this for a second? Not that I actually could sit him on emotional ties alone, but just curious.

I don't think I could ever do it, but the thought has crossed my mind ... if only for a second. Of course, we all know that the Bengals are playing Pissburgh, but we also know that the receivers continue to look more and more banged-up. My next option is ... ugh ... McNair. Yeah, yeah, yeah ... McNair. But he is playing lowly Browns and reports have it that their defensive backs are bigtime hurting (as if they were that good anyway).

Would you even consider this for a second? Not that I actually could sit him on emotional ties alone, but just curious.

I was actually considering doing the same thing this week, only sitting Carson in favor of Vick (Mon night vs NO). But that's not gonna happen now because I just traded Vick away! (Vick and L. Maroney for Brady and Cadillac)

Go Carson! Who Dey!!

I was actually considering doing the same thing this week, only sitting Carson in favor of Vick (Mon night vs NO). But that's not gonna happen now because I just traded Vick away! (Vick and L. Maroney for Brady and Cadillac)

Go Carson! Who Dey!!

...of course I never SERIOUSLY considered benching Carson. I knew he'd tear up that Pittsburgh D all along! :rolleyes: