Dunta Robinson cb South Carolina

Is it just me, or does just about every Mock draft have us taking Dunta Robinson , cb , South Carolina with that # 17 pick.

Just in case you guys would like to hear what the scouts say about him, take a look at a couple of the links.

* Personally, I love his attitude, and his competitiveness.But I'm always leery about guys that creep up the draft boards because of their athleticism and not their production.!

http://www.nflfans.com/draft/2004/showplay...unta%20Robinson

http://www.draftshowcase.com/duntarobinson.htm

Is it just me, or does just about every Mock draft have us taking Dunta Robinson , cb , South Carolina with that # 17 pick.

Just in case you guys would like to hear what the scouts say about him, take a look at a couple of the links.

* Personally, I love his attitude, and his competitiveness.But I'm always leery about guys that creep up the draft boards because of their athleticism and not their production.!

http://www.nflfans.com/draft/2004/showplay...unta%20Robinson

http://www.draftshowcase.com/duntarobinson.htm

I'm sorry. I just don't buy it. I'll be absolutely STUNNED if anything BUT the defensive line is addressed in the first pick of the draft. Who knows after that...well except Marvin and Mike! :rolleyes:

But what of the top five linemen are gone? Also, I don't know if Marvin would draft Will Smith, even he was available. Does he add a lot that we don't already have?

If Will Smith is the BPA at the spot, I dont see why we wouldnt take him....he's a defensive player and we can use the help

If Will Smith is the BPA at the spot, I dont see why we wouldnt take him....he's a defensive player and we can use the help

Maybe, but the knock on him is that he's undersized. Do we really want another undersized defensive lineman? I think if Udeze, Starks, Harris, or Wilfork fall to us, then we will jump on them. But I'm not sure about Smith - we will probably pass on him even if he's available.

Maybe, but the knock on him is that he's undersized. Do we really want another undersized defensive lineman? I think if Udeze, Starks, Harris, or Wilfork fall to us, then we will jump on them. But I'm not sure about Smith - we will probably pass on him even if he's available.

Undersized in what regards? Weight? Udeze is the same height as Smith, 6'3 I believe....and Udeze is a converted DT.....If Smith wants to put the weight on he can, and I believe he will....he's the type of player you need to stay on constantly, but once you do, his game is cranked up to another level...

with that being said, I definitely like getting any of those four....

Ed G. Will Smith is the most athletic DE in this year's draft. He's also a great character person just like Kenechi Udeze.

--Also there hasn't been a single knock on Will Smith about his height or weight. He's still taller, heavier, and just as quick as Freeney.

As a matter of fact, Udeze didn't really shine at his pro day last week. Teams were concerned that he might not be able to hold weight since he was 8 pounds lighter down from 281 at the combine- to 273. 4 lbs lighter than Smith.

Getting Smith at # 17 ,especially after his workouts , would be damn right fantastic. He's a proven player ,and leader. Holds well against the run, and is far more athletic than Justin Smith. J.Smith could play the strong side like he did last year, and W.Smith could be the rush end. Add a big nasty like Donnell Washington , or Mathias Askew in the middle would make a very formidable front 4.

Ed G. Will Smith is the most athletic DE in this year's draft. He's also a great character person just like Kenechi Udeze.

--Also there hasn't been a single knock on Will Smith about his height or weight. He's still taller, heavier, and just as quick as Freeney.

As a matter of fact, Udeze didn't really shine at his pro day last week. Teams were concerned that he might not be able to hold weight since he was 8 pounds lighter down from 281 at the combine- to 273. 4 lbs lighter than Smith.

Getting Smith at # 17 ,especially after his workouts , would be damn right fantastic. He's a proven player ,and leader. Holds well against the run, and is far more athletic than Justin Smith. J.Smith could play the strong side like he did last year, and W.Smith could be the rush end. Add a big nasty like Donnell Washington , or Mathias Askew in the middle would make a very formidable front 4.

Yeah, in addition to the X Factor....I believe Coach Lewis could coach that dude up something serious man....