DILLON FOR TROTTER?

Boobie Clark

All you guys are far more schooled than I am on the Bengals, Dillon, etc. I just don't have time to keep up but often read through the posts. CD is obviously a big topic.

The Redskins gave LB Jeremiah Trotter permission to seek a trade. I loved the guy when he played for Philly. He was a bust the first year with the 'skins but picked it up last year. I can't think of any 'skins player who has had a great year since Snyder took over. Trotter is going into the 3rd year of a 7 year, $36 mil contract. He's 6'1", 262 lbs, 27 yrs old and has 7 years experience. He had 113 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 1 INT and 1 forced fumble last year.

Would we benefit in a straght up Dillon for Trotter trade? I don't even know if the 'skins need a RB. We might not need a LB. Is this better or worse than a 2, 3 or 4 pick?

Boobie..? Not sure where you been man, but uh.. Clinton Portis is a redskin now ... I don't think they'll need a running back for a while. :lol:

Well, there you have it. B)

I feel like I've been stuck in a cave. Working 12 hours a day, commuting 162 miles round trip, and when not making a real living I work on my own website. What can I say?

Okay, work with me here. If the 'skins needed a back...would this type of trade interest any of you? I know most of you prefer a lineman or d'back. That said, would Trotter make the Bengals a better team? And if so, do we have a body to pull it off?

Well, there you have it. B)

I feel like I've been stuck in a cave. Working 12 hours a day, commuting 162 miles round trip, and when not making a real living I work on my own website. What can I say?

Okay, work with me here. If the 'skins needed a back...would this type of trade interest any of you? I know most of you prefer a lineman or d'back. That said, would Trotter make the Bengals a better team? And if so, do we have a body to pull it off?

Glad to see you back Boobie, how's the website doing?

The skins still need a good backup back, cause Portis will get nicked at some point...

I don't see Trotter wanting to come here though...He had one of his worst years under Coach Lewis in DC.