Dillon GONE !!!

ArmyBengal

"Agreed in principle"? Smells like mikey again. If Al offered anything, the Bengals should saddle up fly out there and get the sig on the dotted line. Oakland is the only team that even wants that jacka$$. I am a bit surprised they would make that good of an offer. I guess Al believes in paying for what he wants rather than milling around waiting for someone else to come take what he wants away from him. Got to give Al some credit folks. If mikey can pull this one off I promise not to rag on him for at least a day :D

I'll believe it when Len Pasquerelli, or John Clayton say it is so !

---

But if it is a conditional pick. Cincy' should be looking to get another day 1 selection come next year as well. There is no doubt that Dillon should get his 1000 yards behind the Raiders revamped line, so the conditional pick would have to be another 3rd next year.

# 67 ---- is the 4th pick in round 3. Which means, we should have 3 third round picks , # 67, # 80, and the compensation pick , that should be announced next week for the loss of Takeo Spikes.

---* Players to target there ( running backs ) Michael Turner, and Maurice Clarett. You can bah-humbug all you want, but losing a proven asset in the running game ,must be replaced with someone of equal talent, and that might mean temperment as well.

I'm with the "I'll beilieve it when I see it" faction. The last reports on the Raiders said they were below $1 million in Cap room after signing that Jacka** Sapp. So, if they pick up CD then who are they gonna cut so they can sign the Draft picks they have left? <_<

The main reason why I haven't believed it , is because they still haven't signed Woodson, and won't be able to 'till late July !

--His 7+ million franchise tag is counting towards their cap, and when they do sign him, he'll count even more, with whatever percentage of signing bonus counts in the first year.

-- They still have to cut players to get rookie cap money, So I'm seriously doubting this deal. It may be for a draft pick ,and a player so they can drop some cap. But Oakland isn't in any position to get Dillon right now.

* I asked D.J.Boyer from Football.com about whether or not we should get a 3rd round compensation pick for losing Spikes last year,and he said yes. The official announcement of compensation picks won't be made until next week, so nothing is written in stone.We do however meet the criteria to garner such a pick.

Chrish, Woodson will count much less than $7 million if they do a new deal. I suspect they could free up cash for the rookie pool simply by doing that deal (of course, right now they're faced with that "lose the tag for the term of his contract" issue...). They also have beaucoup aged garbage on the roster they could ax, like Stubblefield.

All that said, I'll believe this deal when I see it. It sounds too much like the one that's been batted about on the 'net for weeks. (And re the 3rd round comp pick, I'll believe that when I see it, too.)

I'll believe it when I see it happen too. According to many (scouts, experts, analysts, etc.), Mikey still thinks that Corey should be worth a 2nd rounder.

With that being said, Corey's going to collect cobwebs....and a whole lot of them.

Does anyone have Carl Pickens' cell number on them??? Maybe we could call him and get advice on "how to deal with a lockerroom plague" in the upcoming season???

I'll believe it when I see it happen too. According to many (scouts, experts, analysts, etc.), Mikey still thinks that Corey should be worth a 2nd rounder.

Also heard that the best offer hasn't even been a 3rd rounder like the "news" story posted. I read that Mikey hasn't even been offered a 4th rounder for Dillon and no conditional pick....

The Radiers have a high 3rd on the table still. We should take it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Al told you this when? I'm sorry but I find it highly doubtful that the Raiders have already offered the Bengals a 3rd rounder...Why? Dillon wants to be a raider, and everybody figures that he'll be released June 1, why waste a pick on someone you can just go ahead and sign....CD has shot his trade value to hell.