Mock Drafts Galore!

Just finished looking and evaluating all 59---mock drafts.----Hailredskins.com has another 115. ( including yours truly :D )

---I like D.J.Boyers' (football.com) mock.--New Huddle report isn't bad either.. Love trying to figure out who Cincy' should draft with that computer generated 7 round monster that Huddlereport,and aboutsports.com have.

SORT IT BY TEAM : are you mad man.. !! That takes all the fun out of it.

--- I take it round by round player by player. I need to look at it the way the guys in the "war-rooms" look at it.

--- Taking it player by player , helps you evaluate who fell to you, and who you may need to reach for.

--- It isn't easy, and it deserves quite a bit of focus, but I can dissect any mock draft to better suit our Bengals.

1 round mocks aren't any fun. They can only give you the what if, for so long. --- I like to be able to "fantasize" that ok, (such and such ) player is gone, so I need to get this guy. etc. etc.. Try it that way , the next time you look at one of those mock drafts.

I'll be doing another one after the 1st of April, and my last one before the draft will just be a 3 round mock, because anyone who thinks they can predict Day - 2 is on some serious crack. :lol:

SORT IT BY TEAM : are you mad man.. !! That takes all the fun out of it.

--- I take it round by round player by player. I need to look at it the way the guys in the "war-rooms" look at it.

--- Taking it player by player , helps you evaluate who fell to you, and who you may need to reach for.

--- It isn't easy, and it deserves quite a bit of focus, but I can dissect any mock draft to better suit our Bengals.

1 round mocks aren't any fun. They can only give you the what if, for so long. --- I like to be able to "fantasize" that ok, (such and such ) player is gone, so I need to get this guy. etc. etc.. Try it that way , the next time you look at one of those mock drafts.

I'll be doing another one after the 1st of April, and my last one before the draft will just be a 3 round mock, because anyone who thinks they can predict Day - 2 is on some serious crack. :lol:

You know what would be cool is just before the draft, everyone that has a mock drawn up post it, and then after the draft we see who had the best mock in terms of matching the real draft...percentage wise. Whadaya think the 1st through 3rd rounds? Or deeper? :blink:

You know what would be cool is just before the draft, everyone that has a mock drawn up post it, and then after the draft we see who had the best mock in terms of matching the real draft...percentage wise. Whadaya think the 1st through 3rd rounds? Or deeper? :blink:

Pretty good Idea there Billy.

-- To Answer your question KW, Scouting Jobs,minority coaches, and NFL Job seminars are held each year.Applicants usually have to travel great distances, because it's usually moved around.

--This year it was held March 12th. in Florida. Can't remember what city, but I think it was Orlando.

---Usually what happens is, Coaching opportunities are offered to people that have coached at the college ranks.It's actually kind of like a "combine" for potential coaches.

hahah....that was me at the Bengals/Chiefs game, I had a Tigger jumpsuit on with a Warrick Jersey., and the black thing is my headband...I was tryin to get on TV, so I wore that getup....it was pretty cool though, I'd wear it to every game if I had a season ticket

hahah....that was me at the Bengals/Chiefs game, I had a Tigger jumpsuit on with a Warrick Jersey., and the black thing is my headband...I was tryin to get on TV, so I wore that getup....it was pretty cool though, I'd wear it to every game if I had a season ticket

Dude. You ARE original and unique! What a crack up! :lol:

By the way...did you get on T.V.? :blink: