More cuts

kevnz

Well, if this is what you do when you win I'm gonna hate to see what happens when they lose again. It seems that the Bengals have cut Chris Edmonds from the team, and Ray Jackson from the practice squad. They signed Kenny Watson who Coach Lewis has wanted since he was cut by the Redskins. They also signed James Lynch, a fullback, to the practice squad. Hopefully this will help spark the run game, and show players that one win isn't a super bowl.

cheers

well....i like all the guys we have around the team......but these 2 guys just might stick.....watson JUST may be the man we need......!!!!!!! this may not sit well with cory.... the best to edmonds who has done everything asked of him and the best to jackson.......onward and upward

Bummer to see Edmonds go, the guy tried like nobody's business to stay on a team 9/10ths of the league wouldn't sign with on a bet, and ya gotta respect that. The Jackson cut will tick some fans off, too, as he's a hometown favorite.

I don't see any threat to Corey here. It can't be good news for Bennett, tho, who's been ineffective so far this year. And it puts the pressure on Rudi to perform, especially as a receiving threat, which he's never been seen as.

good points jc...may be eye opener for bennett.....still like the way bennett ran in previous years, yet this year seems he 'n cory can't seem to get it going.....may be o-line or may be the backs themselves?......don't know for sure.......but i do think watson will eventually push dillon.......this kid can be exciting!!! oh well... what the hells bell's do i know ...it's past my bed time