Something different...

ArmyBengal

1. I'd be open to moving up a few slots in order to secure someone like Hall or Wilfork, but I don't see any need to go leaping into the top 10.

2. See above.

3. Hey, it's not like we don't have plenty of time to kill until the season starts... ;)

What are you willing to give up to move up? I think the current FA situation proves that for the Bengals to improve they must do it in the draft. I think they need to get more draft picks instead of reducing the amount that we currently have. Are there any players that would make a huge difference. Yes we would be able to draft one of the top DT positions, but think CB is a more pressing need than DT.

Who

If we could trade up by using Dillon as the trade bait, and not another pick then it would be a good move...Cause both Hall and any of the DT's(the bigger need) won't be sitting around at 17....

If we could trade up by using Dillon as the trade bait, and not another pick then it would be a good move...Cause both Hall and any of the DT's(the bigger need) won't be sitting around at 17....

That was exactly my thought...tho I don't see much in the way of trading partners for CD outside of Pitt... :o

The fact is the defensive line must be addressed first. So trading up isn't an option considering we need to address that need first.

If New England comes a calling with an exta 2nd rounder to move up I say we take it ! A move down to 21 should still give us an opportunity to get Starks,Smith.?? or one of the lesser first round cornerbacks in Poole, or Strait.

The draft is a game, and you win it in the middle rounds. Having more picks between 2-5 is how you build depth, not giving up those picks.!

We should have that conditional pick at the end of round 3, but it can't be traded, which means we'd be moving a # 80 pick to a # 96 and on up ... not a good move when trying to land a guy that fell like KW and ES did last year or even DW.

That was exactly my thought...tho I don't see much in the way of trading partners for CD outside of Pitt... :o

Well, I think a lotta moving and shaking is gonna go on this year on draft day and that's when I think the trades will happen...It's possible that the Raiders or someone else may trade down that has a need at RB and then use whatever pick they have to trade down again with Cinci for Dillon and their first and the Bengals could land the defensive player they need, and get rid of the player they don't...

Well, I think a lotta moving and shaking is gonna go on this year on draft day and that's when I think the trades will happen...It's possible that the Raiders or someone else may trade down that has a need at RB and then use whatever pick they have to trade down again with Cinci for Dillon and their first and the Bengals could land the defensive player they need, and get rid of the player they don't...

It's really awesome to think Dillon could be bait to help us trade up, but you guys know, as well as I do, that there'll never a circumstance Dillon will be able to help us move up. We all hate him as is, can you imagine the hestiation owners may hate in consideration with trading? Especially with the draftes and FA that revolve around RB, there's no reason to think this could happen.

BTW - Man, I'm sorry if I sound negative.