Ok now that sapp is gone...

Wilfork has shot back to the top of my draft board, i know we need a corner, but if he is there i want him!

Dude. We need defensive lineman FAR more than a corner. Why do you think Marvin pursued Sapp so hard. He know's it. He didn't pursue any cornerbacks that hard at all. That tells me where the Bengals real weaknesses lie.

We won't know how to pick at # 17 until the 49ers are done...

Udeze,Wilfork,and Harris will likely be gone, and Starks is dropping on most boards. I would say that if we have the chance to trade down a few spots and still pick up Starks and add another pick.. I say we do it..

Losing a guard,2 cornerbacks ( even though they weren't very good) and possibly 2 safeties and another linebacker ,means we're beginning the season in worse shape we left the last one.

However, the defensive line must be addressed first. We're going to need 2 impact players on that d-line.. Will Smith in round 1, and Donnell Washington, or Isaac Sopaoga in round 2 should do the trick. Round 3 Stuart Schweigart 4. Greg Brooks, 5. Adrien Clarke. 6. Derrick Ward 7. Tony Hargrove.

Losing  a guard,2 cornerbacks ( even though they weren't very good) and possibly 2 safeties and another linebacker ,means we're beginning the season in worse shape we left the last one.

I'll hold of on commenting on this until after the draft. Then...and only then will we know this for sure. By the way I strongly believe we will make the playoffs next season. It's just the natural progression of Marvin Lewis's plan. B)

We won't know how to pick at # 17 until the 49ers are done...

Udeze,Wilfork,and Harris will likely be gone, and Starks is dropping on most boards. I would say that if we have the chance to trade down a few spots and still pick up Starks and add another pick.. I say we do it..

Losing a guard,2 cornerbacks ( even though they weren't very good) and possibly 2 safeties and another linebacker ,means we're beginning the season in worse shape we left the last one.

However, the defensive line must be addressed first. We're going to need 2 impact players on that d-line.. Will Smith in round 1, and Donnell Washington, or Isaac Sopaoga in round 2 should do the trick. Round 3 Stuart Schweigart 4. Greg Brooks, 5. Adrien Clarke. 6. Derrick Ward 7. Tony Hargrove.

My question is whos gonna trade up with us at 17?

Its not like its a prime draft spot.....

New England,Denver,Dallas-even though the cowboys have a limited number of draft picks could look to move up especially if there is a run on running Backs. Parcells is a known mover in the draft, and considering the Cowboys have few holes to fill, could look to jump past us if Carey,Hall,Starks, or Jackson and Jones are still on the board.

Denver and New England. may want to move past Cincy as well,especially since they have addittional 2nd round picks which would be easily bargaining money.

---The Real problem with us moving up or down is Mike Brown !. Last year we had numerous offers to trade down ,but Brown wouldn't authorize them because of the value of players that were slipping to us.. However, as well as Steinbach played last year, WE would have received a 1st rounder this year to move down at # 33 last year !.

--But like Billy said, anything's possible.