Dillons comments on Anderson

ArmyBengal

For those of you who missed it, I thought these comments spoke volumes about Dillons character: What a piece of SH!T !!!

“Willie Anderson rode Coach Lewis to the Pro Bowl. I made Pro Bowls before Coach Lewis was thought of,” Dillon said. “For this guy to have the audacity to speak on me to the media, I think that was kind of girlish on his part. Come and talk to me about your problem.

“He doesn’t want to talk to me because I hand out liquid diets and he doesn’t want to go on that program right now,” Dillon said. “He’s a bum. He’s just a guy. Just a guy. I’ve got more credentials than Willie Anderson.”

I can't believe Anderson says he respects this guy because he is a man of God. A man of God ???? By looking at the comments above, I would have to disagree. He shows up on TV with a Raiders jersey talking about, doesn't he look good. What an ASS!! Here's hoping you get hit by a bus, I HATE YOU !!

WHODEY !!!

Dillon is just spoiled.. put the gun next to a picture of Mike Brown. I'd rather see him get it first for past war crimes committed against the Bengal Fans.

CHARGES

1. Ineptly running an NFL team.

2. Never Hiring a General Manager.

3. Hiring the "son" of a Good Coach.-Dave Shula.

4. Releasing Boomer Esiason in the first place.

5. Hiring Bruce Coslet.

6. Hiring Dick Leblow.

7. DRAFTING AKILI SMITH

8. Hiring Katie ( your daughter ) to sign contracts !

This came from the thread on Kitna to San Fran. It was at the bottom of the same link:

Anyone who witnessed the appearance this week of Cincinnati tailback Corey Dillon on Fox's The Best Damn Sports Show, saw a desperate man, saying some desperate things, in a desperate effort to get his sorry self traded. Preferably, as evidenced by his choice of a vintage Bo Jackson game jersey, to the Oakland Raiders. But while Dillon stopped just shy of fully inserting his boots into his pie hole, he might have cost himself some money, should Bengals officials press the issue. Here's why: When he signed his $25 million-plus contract with Cincinnati before the 2001 season, the deal included the controversial "loyalty clause" the Bengals were writing into contracts. The clause gives the franchise the right to attempt to recover all or a part of a signing bonus if a player makes publicly disparaging remarks about the club. While he ripped right offensive tackle Willie Anderson and tailback Rudi Johnson directly, Dillon skirted around taking team management to task, although he wasn't particularly flattering in discussing head coach Marvin Lewis. Discerning whether Dillon violated the terms of the "loyalty clause" likely is a matter of interpretation and one the Bengals, who would prefer to just trade Dillon and be rid of the headache he has become, probably won't pursue. But it is an issue that hangs out there and that the Bengals can use as leverage. As confirmed here last week, the Raiders continue to pursue Dillon but have not offered a third-round choice for him, as some media reports have indicated.

I can't believe Anderson says he respects this guy because he is a man of God. A man of God ???? By looking at the comments above, I would have to disagree. He shows up on TV with a Raiders jersey talking about, doesn't he look good. What an ASS!! Here's hoping you get hit by a bus, I HATE YOU !!

WHODEY !!!

Anderson also said " I'm a 340 pound man. I don't duck anybody unless they got a gun." I'd not only thake his word for that, I'd add that it ought to be a big gun as well. You shoot him with a small caliber and you'd just piss him off.

Politicians say that when your opponent is killing himself, don't say anything to stop him. I think you're seeing a variation on that theme re Dillon and the Bengals. Dillon seems to be doing a great job a making himself out to be a horses ass ............. so keep quiet and let him keep doing it.

I didn't see the show .............. but I've seen Dillon and the only way a Raiders jersey is going to make his mug look good is if he pulls it up over his head :ph34r: .