Trade Dillon to Cards!

walzav29

I have been the starchest Dillon supporter since all this crap went down, but even I'll admit that Dillon went to far last night. Luckily for me, South Park and Dave Chapelle were on so I didn't have to see one of my all time favorite running backs make a complete ass of himself.

---I'm Glad too, If I had watched it, I would have been even more pissed , that I missed the shows on comedy central to watch that idiot.

I wish that the Bengals would trade that idiot to the Cardinals. He would cry and whine like a litttle girl. He has the worst attitude in Cincy history and now I realize how he slipped to the 2nd round.

I think Corey barely noses out Carl Pickens on that one.

Trading him to the Cards would be a big lesson in "be careful what you wish for...."

Trading him to the Cards would be a big lesson in "be careful what you wish for...."

Hey!! Don't send him out here to Arizona! We got our quota of chumps already! The shirt he was wearin' tells me he's Oakland bound!