BENGALS WILL COMEOUT ON TOP DONT WORRY

fulcher

LOOK IF WE IMPROVE ON OUR RUN DEFENCE OUR CORNERS WILL BE BETTER,I WAS HAPPY WITH OUR TEAM DEFENCE,JUST NOT THE RUN DEFENCE,WE WILL BE BETTER THEN 8-8 NEXT YEAR,JAM 31 DONT THINK SO BUT WE WILL BEAT THE CRY BABYS THAT SAY WE GET SCREWED ALL THE TIME, AND THAT WOULD BE NONE OTHER THEN THE RAVENS. IAM NOT HERE TO TALK SMACK BUT DONT SAY YOUR GOING TO WIN THE AFC NORTH AGAIN, I DONT THINK SO ENOUGH SAID.

if that was being hard....u either are 12 yrs old or very very sensitive. What i said to you wasnt telling you to shut up, it was just telling you to stop with the caps lock every word in every post. Its ok to use it, but dont leave it on! :blink:

hey iam sorry , forgive me i did not know, i am new on the computer maybe i will go to another board, man you guys are hard on your own bengals fans sorry.

Hey fulcher!!! You just showed up with a bitchin' name! We're just razzin' you! Stick around bro!! You're welcome here!! You'll fit in fine. :)

hey iam sorry , forgive me i did not know, i am new on the computer maybe i will go to another board, man you guys are hard on your own bengals fans sorry.

Awfully sensitive. No worries mate. Just internet etiquette, if you have caps on it means your shouting; which I've done to most of the guys on here before myself. Welcome aboard there Fulch.