Mock Draft Version 2

glad you like it.... I had to put Udeze there, simply because there's still the possiblility that Will Smith could still go ahead of Udeze...

Will Smith's workout had him timed once at 4.58 in the 40.at just over 6'2,and 275 lbs. I think his workout may have pushed him back over the top of Udeze. and Odom is still hanging to that late 1st to mid 2nd round grade. So there is still that chance we get the U.S.C. monster.

glad you like it.... I had to put Udeze there, simply because there's still the possiblility that Will Smith could still go ahead of Udeze...

Will Smith's workout had him timed once at 4.58 in the 40.at just over 6'2,and 275 lbs. I think his workout may have pushed him back over the top of Udeze. and Odom is still hanging to that late 1st to mid 2nd round grade. So there is still that chance we get the U.S.C. monster.

That's my OSU boy for ya. :D

yeah , they said his workout was pretty much through the roof, .. 4.58 and 4.66 on the 40.. 32 reps of 225.. and good times on the short shuttles ..and the vertical was like 38 inches... Could push him ahead of Udeze, simply because it makes him look like a bigger Dwight Freeney and scouts just loved his 40 times.. ( supposedly 6-1 265 and ran a 4.38 )..

yeah , they said his workout was pretty much through the roof, .. 4.58 and 4.66 on the 40.. 32 reps of 225.. and good times on the short shuttles ..and the vertical was like 38 inches... Could push him ahead of Udeze, simply because it makes him look like a bigger Dwight Freeney and scouts just loved his 40 times.. ( supposedly 6-1 265 and ran a 4.38 )..

Heard that Gamble had a good workout too, what do you think of his status after the OSU workouts?

actually Gamble really needed a great 40 time to improve his draft status, but he ran 40's in at 4.50 and 4.55 , not that impressive , but coaches did comment at how smoothly he moved.He also had a 40 inch vertical leap,and did around 16 lifts of 225.

----The real talk coming from the OHio St. pro day was Will Smith , and Michael Jenkins. Jenkins' 40 times were 4.38 and 4.42 he had a 34 inch vertical ,and good shuttle times.One thing to be impressed with is his standing long jump. It was well over 10 feet, which coaches accompany with great lower body strength. Overall Jenkins' workouts should have pushed him back into the late first round .

---Tim Anderson worked out, and was a pleasant surprise. His current stock is for a late 5th or 6th round pick, but he may have moved back into the 4th round.

---Tim Anderson worked out, and was a pleasant surprise. His current stock is for a late 5th or 6th round pick, but he may have moved back into the 4th round.

I would love to have Anderson. He was a former wrestler too, so he can handle moving around on the line with that instint. But he reminds of me of a college Glen Steele, good in college, average in the pros. But that's my interpretation.

Yeah you could be right about that... also , the main reason why Dorrian Scott is dropping down the draft boards is because game film shows that Anderson set up Scott for most of his success....Anderson will probably make a team, but Scott is another one of those tweener types, if he lost 30 lbs. he still wouldn't be a good linebacker.. --he's a " where do I put him " type of guy ---gilbrandt.

Wait a minute..... :huh: You wrote that?

Man, you had me fooled thinking the Raiders grabbed Dillon already.....I flew over to the official website expecting to see something.....

hahah, :lol: Of course you'd put Kenechi there.....I'd soil myself if he made it that far....I honestly dont think the Bills will take another QB, itll either be TE (like Troupe) or DE (like Kenechi)

can't knock you for trying though!

Honestly Kelley Washington... You didn't notice that I'm the only Chris on this post..? ha ha...

NO Actually I put Udeze there, because he's slipping out of the top 10, and Will Smith's recent workouts put him ahead of Udeze. Slowly but surely I think the Bills are becoming the Rams without the success.... It was a mistake to draft Willis Mcgahee last year, when they had other needs. Also I had to make a decision on what the Bears,Bucs,and 49ers will do. I'm not really worried about Udeze being there or not, because even If I'm right about every single pick.... I' ll have to find a way to put that same luck into rounds 2-7 for our Bengals you know..? :D

Forget the recent workouts! Udeze is what we needze!! :lol: Those damn things screw up more peoples draft choices than stupidity and alcohol combined!! Check their past game films, and see how they played in action, not running around in cute shorts, no pads, and easy drills to do!! You can pick a good gymnast or cheerleader that way. Pick your players in pads! B)

I think that our defensive line must be improved first this year. I know the secondary isn't that good, or deep, but adding two studs shores up the rush defense and creates pass rush without blitzing . I could look good as a corner if I only had to guard a guy 1.5 seconds. Ok maybe not, but still you get my point. :D

I think that our defensive line must be improved first this year. I know the secondary isn't that good, or deep, but adding two studs shores up the rush defense and creates pass rush without blitzing . I could look good as a corner if I only had to guard a guy 1.5 seconds. Ok maybe not, but still you get my point. :D

I do!! Because it's been my point too all along!! Geez! Hasn't anyone here played actual football in their lives? I mean for real...not this fake Madden crap! :blink:

I think that  our defensive line must be improved first this year. I know the secondary isn't that good, or deep, but adding two studs shores up the rush defense and creates pass rush without blitzing .  I could look good as a corner if I only had to guard a guy 1.5 seconds.  Ok maybe not, but still you get my point. :D

I do!! Because it's been my point too all along!! Geez! Hasn't anyone here played actual football in their lives? I mean for real...not this fake Madden crap! :blink:

HELL YEA, played for 12 years, best times of my life. My knees are shot though.. that kinda sucks. :lol::lol:

HELL YEA, played for 12 years, best times of my life. My knees are shot though.. that kinda sucks. :lol::lol:

Well no wonder Josh that you understand the importance of the lineman in this game. I don't care how wonderful everyone else is on your team. If your lineman suck, you're gonna suck too! B)

HELL YEA, played for 12 years, best times of my life.  My knees are shot though.. that kinda sucks.  :lol:  :lol:

Well no wonder Josh that you understand the importance of the lineman in this game. I don't care how wonderful everyone else is on your team. If your lineman suck, you're gonna suck too! B)

Yea, I am biased towards linemen. I was a left tackle until my junior year in high school when I lost a lot of weight; boy my coach was pissed off. Since I was a little more agile and mobile, I was put at weak side guard so I could pull a lot!

In college, I was the left guard.