This in from "Raider Nation.net"

Do you want Dillon:

Yes Sign Dillon for a 2nd rounder...12.......17.39%

Yes sign him for a 3rd rounder.......42.......60.87%

Yes sign him for a 4th or 5th..........11.......15.94%

No don't sign Dillon.........................4.........5.80%

Well guy's, it looks like the consensus both in Oakland and Cincy is about the same, most likely a third rounder for CD. As high as the Raiders are picking in the third round, it's almost as good as another 2nd rounder. I say jump on it as fast as a cat on a mouse! Or even faster, like me on a free drink! :lol:

Do you want Dillon:

Yes Sign Dillon for a 2nd rounder...12.......17.39%

Yes sign him for a 3rd rounder.......42.......60.87%

Yes sign him for a 4th or 5th..........11.......15.94%

No don't sign Dillon.........................4.........5.80%

Well guy's, it looks like the consensus both in Oakland and Cincy is about the same, most likely a third rounder for CD. As high as the Raiders are picking in the third round, it's almost as good as another 2nd rounder. I say jump on it as fast as a cat on a mouse! Or even faster, like me on a free drink! :lol:

I think the B'gals oughta take the 3rd rounder...and if I recall correctly, a 4th in 2005 was to have been included, also.

The B'gals draft at # 49 in the 2nd, and the Raider's 3rd is the #67 spot. I like that...3 total picks between #17 and #67.

Likely, there will be some decent DT talent still left, and probably a goodly number of running backs.

Yeah, but if we can break them since the free agent running backs are all but gone,.. I mean who's left.. James Stewart..? Who wants that bummm ?

If oakland is serious .... Make 'em give us the 2nd rounder. or at least do this..

The # 67 th pick (3rd rounder this year) ... and the conditional pick in '05 is determined if Dillon reaches his average of 1152 yards rushing and 6 touchdowns. If he reaches that, WE get an additional 3rd rounder in '05. If not, we get a 5th next season.

Either way both teams win.

I think we do WHATEVER it takes to trade him away/get him outa town by time camp opens up! Willie Anderson made it abundantly clear that Corey is NOT welcome on the team, and you CANNOT have such a confrontation situation exsist in the locker room. We'd end up having an Oakland Raiders type meltdown because of it! In other words...

Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more!

Hit the road Jack, and dont' 'cha come back no more! B) What you say!?! :lol:

I'd personally like to milk this AFC West rivalry for all its worth.....man, to hell with Oakland, Denver has two 2nd round picks, one of them should be considered expendable, give us the latter one....I mean, I think its abundantly clear what your getting for your investment.....a steady, dependable back that can get the job done....Whatever it is, I'd like to see the fruition soon....