Key Workout Days coming up.

There are key workout days scheduled to come up in the next few weeks.

Mike Williams the 6-5 230 lb Wide receiver will work out for team scouts on March 24th.

---He will run a very anticipated 40 yard dash.Previous times had him at 4.65 (rumor) at U.S.C. practices. It's believed that if he runs in the 4.5's... his stock could move ahead of the better route runner in Larry Fitzgerald.

Maurice Clarett didn't work out with the Ohio State Buckeyes during their official Pro-Day on March 12th. He will hold an official workout on wednesday April 7th. As expected,Clarett will do all drills,40 yard dass, shuttle runs,and lift weights. Included in his workouts, will be pass catching drills.Clarett looks to show he's an every down back in the NFL.

What will be interesting is if he comes out and is just a beast, making great numbers in all the tests and being in great shape. That would shake the rafters and change some draft boards around I think.

Do I think it'll happen? HELL NO!

I expect him to be average to mediocre, and for no one to give a damn.

I have to think that if his workouts are through the roof, that he still may not go any higher than a late second round pick. That's where the "steal" value comes in, because I think Gm's and coaches already know what type of an athlete they're getting by drafting him, I don't really expect his workouts to change his draft status that much.

I have to think that if his workouts are through the roof, that he still may not go any higher than a late second round pick. That's where the "steal" value comes in, because I think Gm's and coaches already know what type of an athlete they're getting by drafting him, I don't really expect his workouts to change his draft status that much.

How do they know what type of athlete he is? One season of football in college doesn't tell GM's enough to waste a first day pick on him....The only thing that will get him drafted on the first day would be an awsome workout, and I don't think that will do it....

Talent aside(even though I don't think Clarett is half the back you seem to...) I'm telling you the GM's in the league will end up black balling him.....They aren't gonna waste a draft pick on him...He took them to court! They aren't gonna reward the prick for that.....

Willis McGahee had 2 knee operations, and still went in the first round. Clarett still has a 2nd round grade on him, and the word from " Draft -Guru's " say that his workouts could push him into round 1. NOW I'm not saying that they will, but to say that he won't get drafted because he ticked off some owners is just falsehood....You and I both know , that he's got the talent to play in the nfl.Whether or not he's pissed off Owners or the NCAA or GM's or anything like that...

The players are glad for him.And some players are looking forward to playing against him...

---But Kevnz.. don't forget ..the thing nfl owners want more than anything is, TICKET SALES !. Clarett would bring in the people rooting for and against into the seats, and that's all they want..

---I can guarantee you, if the Dillon trade goes through, and Mike Brown is anywhere around the "WAR -Room" on April 24th and 25th and Clarett is available.. He's gonna be a BENGAL.

• 4 weeks later...

The Results of Mike Williams workouts are in , Scouts say that he looked good, and ran well in the 4.5' ranges..

His official numbers are here....

http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individu..._workouts#mwill

He has solidified himself as a top 10 pick , should he be allowed to enter the draft afterall with the upcoming case right before the draft.