JR.

WHO DEY AGAIN?

Just got back from Kentucky Speedway. Jr. was testing today. The kids loved it! Only about 50 others there. It was like our own personal show. JR. Rules! 8

I heard he was going there to test, trying to get their s**t together after falling on their collective faces last weekend at Las Vegas! Don't you just wish Nascar would put a race there at Kentucky Speedway!?! That is a world class facility, and the area deserves a race!

What kind of speeds was he turning? Did they post it during his runs? :blink:

They didn't post the times and he only stayed out for 5-8 laps at a time.I went to the truck race last year with my son and it was a great time. He still talks about it.

I think we have a shot with Rockingham possibly getting wacked. They would have to change the date though. The weather is s**tty most of the time during Late Feb. early March. It's only a matter of time from what I hear.

I think we have a shot with Rockingham possibly getting wacked. They would have to change the date though. The weather is s**tty most of the time during Late Feb. early March. It's only a matter of time from what I hear.

I wish you were right, but I believe your not as far as Kentucky getting a Nextel Cup date. Like kevnz said that track isn't owned outright by Nascar, and even as good a track as it is, they like to keep the money at THEIR tracks! That's one of the few things that pisses me off about Nascar!! :angry: