2003 bengals are going to be 10-6

jbengals1

I thought the exact same thing last year :angry:

But I have to admit, there seems to be a definate chance that the corner can be turned this year. But hey, in the NFL now instant success isn't too hard to find. The Rams sucked big time(the bengals of the early 90's), then the next thing you know they are Super Bowl champions So it's not out of the realm of possibility. But I've felt the preseason excitement only to be crushed too many times to really get worked up over it. But as of now GO BENGALS!

if the bengals have faith in them selfs they will have a great year, but it will be hard climbing up and much too easy falling down. i still say they will be a wild card team this year :P but i will change it to 9-7

I agree with you here. I dont think that Marvin Lewis will allow this team to quit at any moment this year. Obiviously there were times last year when it seem as if everyone quit from the head coach down the line. That is why LeBeau was fired and Coach Lewis was hired. If they consistanly play at a high level I see no reason why they could not get a least 9 wins this year. Go Bengals!!!!