Final AFC North Standings

kevnz

BENGALS off. tears it up this year look at ar running backs and rec. they are to much.

STEELERS cuz whens the last year you saw them have 2 bad years in a row.

RAVENS..They got the DEF. but oh that OFFENSE. whoa!! (except LEWIS he is the real deal),

BROWNS...They got new Q.B thats shown he can play but he has few good players around him. And my goodness their talking like WINSLOW is already a hall a fame T.E give me a break.

BENGALS  off. tears it up this year look at ar running backs and rec. they are to much.                  

STEELERS cuz whens the last year you saw them have 2 bad years in a row.        

RAVENS..They got the DEF. but oh that OFFENSE. whoa!! (except LEWIS he is the real deal),       

BROWNS...They got new Q.B thats shown he can play but he has few good players around him. And my goodness their talking like WINSLOW is already a hall a fame T.E give me a break.

I'd have to disagree with the #2 and 3rd spots. I think the Bengals will edge the Ravens for the division, probably just 1 game being the difference. Look for the Ravens to jump out in front early being that they play the lowly Browns in week 1 and the Bengals have a tough road game against the Jets.

I brought back Garcia's girlfriend as my avatar in honor of her being charged with assault against Garcia's ex-girlfriend. Carmella says she's innocent, that the ex was the aggressor. How can you not believe this face???? B)