Vincent to sign with the Bills

riddler

Just watched ESPN. No mention of this there.

They mentioned TO ( of course ) and Dillon ( almost like the read it from the paper ) but that was it. It wouldn't be a shock tho. He had nothing but good things to say about the Bills while he was here. Saw the interview, and a lot of his comments were unsolicitied. I thought right then that the Bengals may have a hard time signing him ........... but then I really didn't care either. Reminded me of the Bledsoe move. A good guy, but just not what he was .... and it'll end up costing you in the long run.

Oh, I wasn't quite as sick as I made out....

It's funny vincent is taking as long as he is....we haven't heard anything about him being in 'deep contract talks' with the Bills. Here in Buffalo, all silence. We're hoping you guys overpay for his sorry ass!!

Don't get me wrong, we REALLY REALLY need a CB now that Winfield is gone, and Vincent would be perfect for the next 2-3 years. But not willing to take a big cap hit. My guess is, lots of other CBs have signed already, he must have assumed he'd get more $$ than either the Bills or the Bengals would offer.

Hey -- good luck next year, love what MLewis is doing over there!

BuffaloBill