Last stop for the Bus?

jjakq27

1152.jpg "Every year, for the last three years, I thought could be my last, so I've picked up every blade of grass, just so I can remember it. I did that two years ago, did it last year and I'm doing it this year because I don't know when it's over."

-- Pittsburgh RB Jerome Bettis on the possibility that the regular-season finale vs. Detroit might be the last of his 13-year career

1152.jpg "Every year, for the last three years, I thought could be my last, so I've picked up every blade of grass, just so I can remember it. I did that two years ago, did it last year and I'm doing it this year because I don't know when it's over."

-- Pittsburgh RB Jerome Bettis on the possibility that the regular-season finale vs. Detroit might be the last of his 13-year career

I hope he retires.. I'm tired of seeing the guy. Also, it would be wonderful to see good old Hines crying like a five year old girl again.

MAYBE THE "BUS" CAN BECOME A POETRY WRITER..................AND HE AND HINEY CAN LAY IN BED EACH EVENING READING HIS POETRY.

"..........and I'm doing it this year because I don't know when it's over." SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS HAD TOO MANY GROIN PULLS BY HINEY OR TOO MANY CONCUSSIONS............EITHER WAY. :lol: