98 Vikings 05 Colts

walzav29

I know we're all spooked of the Colts, but the 98 Vikings were the highest scoring team in NFL history, They went 15-1 and the only game they lost was to the Bucs by a field goal. Atlanta came into their Dome and beat them inthe championship game. Let's make the playoffs 1st, but I don't thing a Colt's Super Bowl is a done deal.

If bengals dont make it I'd like to see the colts go,I'd like to see manning and marvin get their wings

Not me. I like the idea of Manning being a playoff choker, and ive grown to really dislike the Colts after ESPN and the rest of the media never shutting up about them. Like seriously, how many times a week can you discuss if the colts should rest their starters, or if they will make it undefeated. Are there really that few stories worth talking about?

If bengals dont make it I'd like to see the colts go,I'd like to see manning and marvin get their wings

Not me. I like the idea of Manning being a playoff choker, and ive grown to really dislike the Colts after ESPN and the rest of the media never shutting up about them. Like seriously, how many times a week can you discuss if the colts should rest their starters, or if they will make it undefeated. Are there really that few stories worth talking about?

Oh c'mon Pushy. We're watching history here and being undefeated kinda makes them the "big story" in the NFL. Hey, the good news is the Colts onfield success is pushing the dumb stories (ie Owens, Vikings scandels -- which was quiet until charges came out) and other anti-good guy stories to the back burner).

On the other hand, a part of me wants to agree with you and Manning being a choke artist but look at it this way. If they do win, we don't have to hear every week how the Colts and Manning choked chasing an undefeated season.

..and with the Pats playing as good as they are now going into the playoffs, Manning maybe a little nervous right now.. :lol::lol:

I know we're all spooked of the Colts, but the 98 Vikings were the highest scoring team in NFL history, They went 15-1 and the only game they lost was to the Bucs by a field goal. Atlanta came into their Dome and beat them inthe championship game. Let's make the playoffs 1st, but I don't thing a Colt's Super Bowl is a done deal.

In what was the biggest upset of all time in a Championship game (Atlanta over Minnesota)