2006 free agents

• 3 weeks later...
Here's a couple of no-name guys that I like.

Rocky Bernard/DT/Seattle- 6'3" 293 lbs. A backup defensive tackle with a handful of starts this season and he has 49 tackles and 8.5 sacks.

Marlon McCree/S/Carolina- 5'11" 202 lbs. Beat out Thomas Davis for the starting SS role and has 87 tackles, 3 INTs, and 6 pass deflections.

Aaron Kampman/DE/Green Bay- 6'4" 278 lbs. He has 78 tackles and 6.5 sacks. What I really like about him is it looks like he is on the verge of really breaking out. At the very least, he is an extremely solid defense end that plays the run well. Has improved his sack totals every year in the league. 2002-0.5 sacks 2003-2 sacks 2004-4.5 sacks 2005-6.5 sacks.

All three of them are no doubt worth inviting to Cincy for a visit. I hope the Bengals invite a dozen or so UFAs to town this year. Let's see who wants to play in stripes. :bengal:

i would like to see Grady Jackson and lecharles bentley sign here they would improve us up front on both o+ d-line . Grady and Shaun smith would be a very nice tackle tandem . lecharles is a very dominant center would give us flexibility and depth on the one i love braham and ghaicic showed promise but lecharles is a lot better than both and protecting carson is top priority