sports

halp

what would i do without sports? better yet; how would you feel? i can't wait 'till sunday....4 pm est....11 on 11...........both sides of the ball...........and yes... our guys are there......they're giving their all.........finally the sun sets here....but they played their hearts out......win or lose..........we're 1 of 32 (?) cities with the nfl...............and i'm damn glad we have them........ok; (so will you settle for a 15- 1 season..........?) you won't know untill the fat lady sings sunday nite!!!!

what would i do without sports? how would you feel? we're 1 of 32 (?) cities with the nfl and i'm damn glad we have them........ 15- 1 season ? you won't know untill the fat lady sings sunday nite!!!!

very well put....how would all the bengals fans feel if there wasn't a team for them to cheer/boo......wasn't an NFL team in cincinnati.....wasn't a Boomer/dillon/woods etc...

i know i am proud they are there and if they were'nt i would have missed out on alot of GREAT MEMORIES and for those memories i am greatfull to the BENGALS and to cincinnati

thanks for all the good times and bad

win or loose..i am allready a winner

just having you as my TEAM

GOD BLESS THE BENGALS