Bengals are in good company

jbengals1

I was checking all the nfl teams preseason records and we are in good company... all these teams ended up with an 1-3 preseason record and if we can be like some of these teams we will be a great team

Cincinnati - 1-3

pittsburgh - 1-3

chicago - 1-3

new orleans - 1-3

minnesota - 1-3

washington - 1-3

oakland - 1-3

cleveland - 1-3

NY giants - 1-3

baltimore - 1-3

st louise - 1-3

I couldn't agree more. Preseason game mean all of nothing. The only thing preseason really counts for is determing the roster. When the Bengals muff the kicking snap, oh, same old Bungles :angry: (I HATE THAT NAME) :angry::angry: But if another team screws up in preseason...say Oakland, or St Louis....They get picked to go to the Super Bowl...No lie I have an email from the sportingnews.com that picks the those two teams to be in the Super Bowl....yet these same cats are picking the Bengals to go 4-12....What a joke....

Yeah, there seems to be a few teams every year to surprise people but despite that people still wanna rip on the Bengals. Nothing would make me happier than a play off run to just shut the media up. Of course I'll say this already, if Marvin Lewis doesn't win coach of the year, the voting is rigged.