Bowl predictions

richmond_mat

Let's lay it on the line picking the bowl games from here on out (excluding all-star games).

Colorado State vs. Boston College BC by 3

Iowa vs. Florida FL gets nipped

Maryland vs. West Virginia I hope it's wvu

Purdue vs. Georgia Georgia big

Southern California vs. Michigan Michigan rolls

Miami (Fla.) vs. Florida State miami squeaks

Mississippi vs. Oklahoma State If Ole' miss wins then eli is the number one pick for sure.

Clemson vs. Tennessee I'll volunteer to be a fan for this cake walk.

Ohio State vs. Kansas State OSU FANS grab the tissues. Hope the ncaa stays out of your ass.

Tulsa vs. Georgia Tech ?????

Oklahoma vs. Louisiana State LSU LSU

Ohio State vs. Kansas State OSU FANS grab the tissues. Hope the ncaa stays out of your ass.

HA!!!! What do you think of those apples now! :D

Did you watch the game at all? Did you hear all of the sophomores we have? Man, from watching them all season, these sophomores will be ripping into the Big Ten for the next two years. But Penn State is rebuilding that should give the Bucs problems during that time, but I don't fret, we'll be the champs again!

Did you watch the game at all?  Did you hear all of the sophomores we have?  Man, from watching them all season, these sophomores will be ripping into the Big Ten for the next two years.  But Penn State is rebuilding that should give the Bucs problems during that time, but I don't fret, we'll be the champs again!

I did watch a good bit of the game, but listened to music, so I didn't hear about all the great talent on the team. OSU played well and will likely be in the national title mix for the next few years.

Unless, there is stink coming out of Columbus. OSU cleared itself, but has the ncaa finished?

I'm not anti-OSU, I'm anti-referees deciding championships. :)

BTW Nothing stinks as bad as the mountaineers did. Whew, bowl futility continues. :blink: