Madden ratings

joshh967

meh ill try it out but I diden't like madden 05 o_O and vision cone pisses me off.

Simmons has always been 88 - 90. Nothing new there. Rudi is a 90 for the first time, which he deserves.

On the vision cone thing, you think a QB should be allowed to be looking left and then without even looking to the right, throw a perfect pass down the right sideline? That's not realistic. It's also the biggest addition to the gameplay they made this year. If they didn't add it, you'd be saying that EA got the exclusive NFL license and now they're just updating the rosters every year and charging $60. You can also turn the cone off as long as you're not playing a rnaked game online.

I agree in the sense but sense most people seem to play a team with a elite QB

is where I think it's BS tom brady can hit almost any WR where palmer can only see one @ a time(That's not realistic) well look at the players they're not realistic either

Now that I've read this thread I feel oddly compelled to say that I have no opinion. Mostly because I don't play video games.

But for those of you who do play video games, well...what's it like being gay?

Does it hurt?

Do you have to be a Republican?

Are there cash prizes?

only homos play video games? :blink:

how is your hair on fire if your head's in your a**h***?

You probably don't play video games because your probably like 90 and don't understand moddern technology. Do you still use the 2 fingers to type. old farts

What are old farts? Are they the people who won't give young people a job because they have no skills or work ethic? Because yeah, I'm that guy.

And just for the record, I'm a proud graduate of the Mavis Beacon school of typing. Ask me about the home row sometime.

Hey i dont bash mavis beacon. That b*tch taught me everything i know about the a through z's on the keys. O how i long for the day when we shall type together again...

Now that I've read this thread I feel oddly compelled to say that I have no opinion. Mostly because I don't play video games.

But for those of you who do play video games, well...what's it like being gay?

Does it hurt?

Do you have to be a Republican?

Are there cash prizes?

Haha wow.. I'm hoping you are joking.

I wonder why on 1 screen shot they're rounded off, and on the other they're block. WHo knows? At least they gave them black cleats this year. Last year to combat that I gave them all black spat... :player:

I can't wait to draft Marcedes Lewis onto my Madden 06 season!!!!!!!!!!! B)