We beat ourselfs AGAIN

jbengals1

can someone tell me whats going on.....WE keep beating ourselfs, this should have been the 3rd W this preseason for the BENGALS. I dont get the games so i have to read and watch the computer for my info.

from everything i herd and read we were hand and hand with the titans but GAVE them the win <_< can someone give me alittle more info to what happened and why or is this just a preseason thing I Dont have to worry abought

Hey J and other out of town fans. If you go to cincinnati.com it will take you to two local papers with all the Bengals coverage you need. I was right about one thing Jon did throw his First TD to Warrick Sat. Night. When you say we beat ourselves you must be talkin bout the dang turnovers. Look at it this way this is the time we get the bugs out of our game and see who isnt going to be on the team in Sept. And if there was a Bright spot this weekend it was that the Clowns lost to the Lions. Haha. :P So J turn that frown upside down and smile :) The regular season is coming. Dont worry be happy One thing we have work at this week is QBs only throw to guys with your same color jersey and RBs and WRs if you catch the ball hold on to it until you are takled or you make the Endzone.

ok the info i got was,

1- Carson Palmer threw an interception at the 13 and a few playes later the titans made a touchdown from it....this is why Carson palmer should not Start this year.....a simple ROOKIE mistake cost us (7)

2- Rudi johnson could not get 1 yard on 3 and 4 down so that turned the ball over to the titans...wich is a ROOKIE coaches mistake if ya cant get the first down on 3rd and 1 kick the ball away dont try it again 4th and 1 is not the time to run the ball

3- two times we were in the red zone and didnt get 1 point if we scored that would have been 14 more for the good guys

4- so if you take away 7 that we gave the titans and add 14 that we should have gotten the bengals would have won this game 29-16 if my calculations are right

last but not least let me say I will never give up on my BENGALS they are a much bentter TEAM this year than they were all of last season and i think they will KILL THE COLTS this comming weekend just to prove a point..

thanks i will do that the same goes for me anybody want to chat abought the bengals i would be more than happy to add you to my yahoo friends list.......thats if you yahoo, well anyway my yahoo address is jbengals1@yahoo.com and if you do wright me i WILL add you

thanks jbengals1 :lol: