NBA Playoffs

Kirkendall

Yes, I still believe that the Spurs will win the series.  I have no clue what's happened to Timmy.  He seems to have lost that edge of his.  Of course, by most NBA standards, he was too quiet to have that edge to begin with, but there were times during the season and earlier in the playoffs when he'd single-handedly take over games.  At least with a game 7, both teams will be laying it all out on the floor and I expect Timmy to do everything in his power to get a win.

And yeah, we agree on the who Olympics thing.  I was saying that same thing last year -- if the Pistons went to the Olympics instead of the "Sleepwalking Team," Manu Ginobli wouldn't have a gold medal.

Tonight's game should be a good one, unless there is a pistons blowout. Which I sincerely doubt will happen. Whoever wins will have earned it.

Timmy Duncan is a heck of a ball player, but his demeanor seems a little too laid back to put a team on his back and carry it like some of the past greats have. Maybe he'll surprise me tonight. <_<

I had to quit watching the olympic basketball tournament. The US team was so bad it hurt to watch.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timmy Duncan is a heck of a ball player, but his demeanor seems a little too laid back to put a team on his back and carry it like some of the past greats have. Maybe he'll surprise me tonight. <_<

Everyone who doesn't follow San Antonio has this complaint about Duncan. There are games that we should have never won had it not been for Duncan. The are games that should have been blowouts for the other team, but we were in them because of Duncan. The wins speak for themselves. Sure, his attitude and demeanor isn't one that you have come to expect in the NBA, but don't judge him on his demeanor, judge him on what he's done. It's completely because of Timmy that we have two NBA championships right now...