Rudi!!!

kevnz

Haven't been around much since pre-Ravens game. Been checking in, but can only take so much hate. Saw the moron from Baltimore and the rope rubbers from San Fran and just couldn't bring myself to get involved.

This topic is the stuff I love. I've been saying give it to Rudi. I know people love Dillon, but we win with Rudi. We can run on this team. Let Rudi do it. Let him play.

Haven't been around much since pre-Ravens game. Been checking in, but can only take so much hate. Saw the moron from Baltimore and the rope rubbers from San Fran and just couldn't bring myself to get involved.

This topic is the stuff I love. I've been saying give it to Rudi. I know people love Dillon, but we win with Rudi. We can run on this team. Let Rudi do it. Let him play.

I remember some of our conversations. My take was that Rudi wasn't going to make people forget about CD. Just goes to show you why they hired Marvin Lewis to coach the team instead of me huh !

Rudi is the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week...(Gotta love commercializing every damn thing!)

Congrats to Rudi

Plus did anybody read the five questions with Rudi on Bengals.com?

Man he is one humble cat....The total opposite of Corey....I'm thinking more and more that I want Rudi rushing the ball next year....