Bills Fans Inablility to Face The Facts

bengalsfan15

I've looked at many forums and i've noticed that the Jills fans are a little bit overconfident. I can't see why. So you've won a few games straight...wow who have you played? We have an explosive offense that embarrassed the Patriots defense last week, and you say you think you can hold us to 17 or 18 yards total offense? You say we are the same old bungles, and that our we still are awful....hmm...WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE IDIOTS?!?!?! Our offense is a hell of a whole lot better than yours and we are not the same old bungles....and were gonna kill you all tomorrow...youll be the ones makin excuses come monday! so shut up and quit talkin smack thats not even gonna happen

KILL THE JILLS!!!

WHO-DEY :player:

If your def. is so GD great why are you 7-6 and battling for a playoff spot with 5 others teams with better records ahead of you. And coming to the lowly BENGALS web page 2 weeks early to talk all your "BS" ?? ,not saying you have been here 2 weeks DREW, but some have. Isn't this the same DEF. you have had "all season'?? So please tell why they are so great, why we should tremble at the site of the all powerful B U F F A L O B I L L S. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH just the sound of their name makes me s**t my pants. So get real!! Just watch the game, ROOT for your team, and shut the f**k up!!

bengals-35

bills-14

Next question, have you seen the bills play?

Can you honestly say that you have seen the Bengals play?

Look...we're all in agreement that the Bills are a good team, but some of the Bills fans want us to acknowledge that they are "god" because they held the Browns to 17 yards. Whoop-dee-friggin-doo....congratulations. I'm sure Luke McCown had nothing to do with it.

I just don't think that you understand how much better the Bengals play at home against teams, especially in the second half of the year.

We have an explosive offense that embarrassed the Patriots defense last week, and you say you think you can hold us to 17 or 18 yards total offense?

Just a quick note: The Patriots are the 10th ranked defense, 17th against the pass.

Also, you did not 'embarass' the Pats defense as they STILL WON THE GAME. The bend but don't break philosphy is what makes the Pats a great team.

Anyways, get ready to face the #3 overall Defense. I certainly don't think that Buffalo will hold you guys to 20 yards, but i do think Buffalo will stop enough to win by 2 TDs.

If your def. is so GD great why are you 7-6 and battling for a playoff spot with 5 others teams with better records ahead of you. And coming to the lowly BENGALS web page 2 weeks early to talk all your "BS" ?? ,not saying you have been here 2 weeks DREW, but some have. Isn't this the same DEF. you have had "all season'?? So please tell why they are so great, why we should tremble at the site of the all powerful B U F F A L O B I L L S. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH just the sound of their name makes me s**t my pants. So get real!! Just watch the game, ROOT for your team, and shut the f**k up!!

actually, no its not the same defense that we had at the beginning of season.

I've looked at many forums and i've noticed that the Jills fans are a little bit overconfident. I can't see why. So you've won a few games straight...wow who have you played? We have an explosive offense that embarrassed the Patriots defense last week, and you say you think you can hold us to 17 or 18 yards total offense? You say we are the same old bungles, and that our we still are awful....hmm...WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE IDIOTS?!?!?! Our offense is a hell of a whole lot better than yours and we are not the same old bungles....and were gonna kill you all tomorrow...youll be the ones makin excuses come monday! so shut up and quit talkin smack thats not even gonna happen

KILL THE JILLS!!!

You got a good ole' fashioned ass-whipping today. How does the egg on your face feel?

KILL THE JILLS!!!

Gee, I guess they are the 'Same Old Bungles" arent they. The Bengals played an awful game yesterday and were embarassed in their own home by a team that now is "two games better".

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as your pathetic group of losers gift-wrapped a victory for us yesterday.

Now as far as your commentary is concerned, simply shut up and go back and wait for next year.