How many yards will the Bengals get

rtconner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do the Bengals have on their terrible defense that can sack Drew.

The same guys who sacked Ben Roethlisberger 7 times.

Robert Geathers, Duane Clemons, Justin Smith.

Ironically, we have sacked opponents 30 times, while we have been sacked 25 times. Keep in mind that is against 9 defenses ranked in the top 10 I beleive it is.

No the funny thing is you think drew bledsoe is the man.....he has thrown for under 100 yds how many times???
Yeah this thread is pointing out the fact that our Bills defense is going to smother your offense on sunday. Drew is another story, but he'll handle his own.

No this thread is to show how f**king dumb you are if you think they will hold the bengals to under 18 or 19 yards

No this thread is to show how f**king dumb you are if you think they will hold the bengals to under 18 or 19 yards

Well no, but i'm sure you will be sorely dissapointed at the offensive output by your team. I can safely predict that you bungle fans will all be questioning Kitna and his abilities on monday. Don't get down on him it's happened to many other QB's this year, except well.. (grrrrr) Brady.

....just remember it was not his fault, our defense is just that good.

(next week, feel free to reference this post in Kitna's defense)