Who would you like to see go to the Super Bowl?

not-another

I've always liked the Colts, back when they had Capt. Comeback and Marshall Faulk, and that was the first ever NFL game I went to.

Therefore, I pick the Colts for AFC and.....

for NFC....

anybody but the Packers. All hell, the Falcons.

Colts vs Falcons.

i do not wanna see any afcn team go if we dont.

You aren't a football fan then.

What better game could you have than the young stud rookie quarterback and the Blitzburg defense against the six shooting tandem of McNabb and Owens?

It would make for a great game, AND gain respect for the AFC North as a conference which would help the Bengals in the eyes of the national media. After all, the Steelers weren't even supposed to be good this year.

i do not wanna see any afcn team go if we dont.

You aren't a football fan then.

What better game could you have than the young stud rookie quarterback and the Blitzburg defense against the six shooting tandem of McNabb and Owens?

No, because then the Steelers will think their s**t don't stink.

THAT's WHY.

so would i straycat! :)

and to next, terry's reason and also cuz the pats are a better team. I want to see the 2 best teams in the country square off, not the best in the east and the jello from the west.

Bengals versus Panthers!

Come on now folks! If you're gonna dream dream big! :D

The chances of that happening this year are about as likely as the Bengals vs. the Browns in the Superbowl!

Well actually, it's statistically possible, both teams are in the playoff hunt (how bad is the NFC when you can go 1-7 and still think playoffs?) But what you said is beyond impossible. The Browns will never, ever, I mean NEVER go to a Super Bowl....Sucks to be them. But we knew that already.

my picks for the super bowl. if it can't be the bengals. . . then i'd say Colts vs. Panthers. my wife says, steelers vs. eagles.. my dream pick would be, eat your heart out eli manning, .. chargers vs. eagles. :player: :unsure::):lol:^_^:huh::(:blink::ph34r:

I know I am not answering the specific question but (and I thought I would never say this) but I am pulling for the Ravens (yes the Ravens) or the Broncos to take the last playoff spot. If Buffalo was to make it, I would lose complete faith in the "system".

In all honesty, since they have done so well in the NFC West, they should take that spot since they will be 7-9 at season's end. They would represent that division well.