Kelley Washington

wittbengal29

i'm not gonna lie i am trying to like this guy as someone who is going to fit in with the future...

but honestly what is going on with his attempt at endzone celebrations (not to mention what happens on just a first down)...

i dont know anyone in the league with worse celebrations, i respect his game, but i just can't root for him to find the endzone with those horid dances...

someone give me some love on this!!!

i'm not gonna lie i am trying to like this guy as someone who is going to fit in with the future...

but honestly what is going on with his attempt at endzone celebrations (not to mention what happens on just a first down)...

i dont know anyone in the league with worse celebrations, i respect his game, but i just can't root for him to find the endzone with those horid dances...

You wanted love, but I'm going to hate on ya:

Who gives a f**king f**k about ENDZONE DANCES????????? At least he got there to do that ugly assed end zone dance!!!!!! Which says more for him than most the players on the Bungles.

;)

Well being a fan of the Bungles everyone so affectionately call them, i could care less about his endzone dances for the mere fact that we got there!! I will take a horrible dance worth six points on the board! I'll take that any day.

Plus, those horrible dances give us something to bitch about!! :D

Who gives a f**king f**k about ENDZONE DANCES????????? At least he got there to do that ugly assed end zone dance!!!!!! Which says more for him than most the players on the Bungles.

;)

Hey Jackassian!

You're right, noone else gets into the endzone. Except for Chad Johnson, Rudi Johnson, and TJ Houshmandzadeh. Gee, all three wideouts AND the running back had touchdowns.

Quit being a dumb assed f**knut!

LOL

Let me handle this one...

Being that my name was previously Kelley Squirrel Boy Washington...

'That's his Squirrel Dance'

It kinda looks like Ray Lewis's shendig for a minute, but then morphs into something else entirely...

Uhm, that's about it....

;)

Hey Jackassian!

You're right, noone else gets into the endzone. Except for Chad Johnson, Rudi Johnson, and TJ Houshmandzadeh. Gee, all three wideouts AND the running back had touchdowns.

Quit being a dumb assed f**knut!

and don't forget deltha! Damn, five different players scoring TDs just isn't enough.

How about KW doing the corny "FIRST-DOWN" arm thing as time is winding down in the first-half.

Note to the Squirrel: Noone cares if it is a first down as time is running down. Get back to the line and make another play. Use your head and pay attention.

Brew Man, haven't you realized that it's not a dance? Kelley is having seizures from the shock of catching a touchdown pass.

He's definately in a sophmore slump.

I don't know that I'd call it a slump. Outside of some big catches, he didn't really do all that much last year either.

I'm hoping his past two weeks of a TD catch in each game are the beginning of a solid run for him as a Bengals, but I don't know...I'm still not sold.

A lot of people are saying that we need to get a fast, tall wideout to compliment Chad...remember when we thought Washington was going to be that guy? If he would step up and fill that role, then WR would be the last thing on our minds.

I have no issues with the dance, which is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen, what is he, a drunk white boy ?? Anyway, the issue I have and HATE to see is after he catches for the touchdown, he waves at everyone, like watch me watch me, I'm about to do the whiteboy bounce seizure style. That is the only thing that irritates me about him. If you are going to do it, just freakin do it. All the hesitation for that ?? Good God...

WHODEY !!!