The Best Feeling In The World

BengalNation1281

At the beginning of the game, I had goosebumps. It was the most excited I had been for any game in my 10 years as a Bengals fan.

In the middle of the game, I made an ass of myself by jumping around the bar, yelling at the TV, and dancing.

At the end of the game, the bartender bought us a pitcher to celebrate the Bengals victory, and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

It was the single-most gratifying experience that I have had as a fan of any team in any sport at any time. I know now why I love the Bengals so much...the lows may get low, but the highs are pretty damn high.

Thank you, Tory, Deltha, Justin(freakin' animal! most underrated DE in the game), Chad, Rudi, and even you, Carson, for a memory that I will honestly tell my kids about when I have them and they are old enough to understand. I could never possibly express in words how good last night felt.

We're taking the next 3. I'm calling it now. This was what we needed, and we got it, and now we're gonna do it right.

WHO DEY!!!

BN1281