A Team even Darwin could love

kingwilly

The basic thesis for Natural Selection is the the strong survive and the weak are consumed. The most adaptable subset of a species finds a way to keep on living and those unable end up in the belly of another beast. As of this morning, the Bengals are all chewed up and digested by the Jets, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

Imagine if when you went to work, you make such terrible decisions that peoplein your workplace got hurt. Or broke all the PC's? Or burned the building down? Your ass would be on the street. I can think of about 18 Bengals that would find themselves in the unempoyment line if they were in any other line of work. Here is a sampling of the job they did not do.

Dropped passes kill drives. Chad who? He psyched himself out. Tastes like chicken not pepto bismal. Note to CHAD -SHUIT THE f**k UP> You were 1-3, now 1-4! Now will you shut the F up? Please. Just do your f**king job asshat!

Insanely bad coverage. Andra Davis and Suggs made the secondary look like 8th graders. Nice to see Deltha taking his lost chance so seriously. Nice to see the coaches botching schemes and not accounting for a scrambling Garcia. Ever heard of game tapes? Nice to see Simmons get beat. I actually think he is our best def player. And he got schooooled by the Browns back-up TE. LAME!

TE's who all need to be cut. All of them. Today. Line up Simmons at TE, he can at least catch the *** damn BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palmer and his underthrows. Uh, WTF was that? He made so many bad throws including UNDERTHROWING Chad and some making unbelievable reads to the TE's and RB's. Carson, I'm not sure where your arm went but please find it. Or your balls. Hire someone to look for them for you if need be.

Penalties. On 4th and 2, Bengals about to go for it. Game momentum is in the balance. False start. Punt. Game Over. You have got to be kidding me. As Trump says "You're Fired!"

To call this team and its performance a disappointment could be the biggest understatement of the year. This is the MOST unprofessional and underprepared team in the NFL (well Oakland was pretty bad too). Things are not being corrected. When Marvng says they "Must" get better, what is the recourse when it does not happen. I sure wish my boss would give me 16 chance to be a big f**k up.

I have put my "B" hat away till they hit .500, which will be sometme in 2007.

Adios Amigos-

>>When Marvng says they "Must" get better, what is the recourse when it does not happen<<

..apparently you get the day off on Monday...if it was me, this team would be running gassers after the game for two hours and the recievers would be moving in with Palmer util they get some chemistry....

..apparently you get the day off on Monday...if it was me, this team would be running gassers after the game for two hours and the recievers would be moving in with Palmer util they get some chemistry....

That's what we used to have to do. Saturday morning, after a game, we were in helmet and shoulder pads if we had a bad game doing up downs, gassers, you name it. The funny thing, we didn't even get paid millions of dollars for playing the greatest game on earth; well second greatest game next to strip poker with only me and five of my hoes. :lol::lol:

>>When Marvng says they "Must" get better, what is the recourse when it does not happen<<

What good will this do? You'd only have more injuries. Besides, do YOU work 7 days a week?

No I don't work 7 days a week....I work 6....but I also don't get paid to play a game....

As for what it would do for the team....

Provide Discipline

Create team Unity

Better Condition the team

The majority of injuries that occur ie, hamstrings, strains, pulls, etc occur because of lack of conditioning...

The point is that there should be some sort of consequence for playing poorly....if I failed to do my job, I'd get a paycut, or fired.....

What good will this do? You'd only have more injuries. Besides, do YOU work 7 days a week?

If they get hurt running gassers, well then, we can just add strength and conditioning to our long laundry list of crap..

If they get hurt running gassers, well then, we can just add strength and conditioning to our long laundry list of crap..

My point is, you don't ask the walking wounded to run gassers.