I HATE THE SEAHAWKS!

AGrizzlyBaer

DEATH TO THE SEAHAWKS!!! And their trolls suck too!

How do you blow a 17 point lead to the worst offense in football??? Gimme a break....What morons. Well all that means is that The Bengals will have to do the job themselves and their ain't a thing wrong with that.

• 2 weeks later...
I HATE THE SEAHAWKS! UP BY 17 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 4TH AND THEY BLOW IT! :angry: THEY CANT STOP THE RAVENS ON A FORTH AND 23 GOOD GOD

Traditionally, I've never had a problem with the Seahawks. They were actually the 2nd franchise put in Seattle. I think the first was the Breakers ?????? had helmets that looked like the Bengals except they were green and white and supposed to resemble waves. I'm going off memory here, so if I'm close but not right and someone wants to help me out, I'm all for it.

Anyway of course the franchise didn't last, and then the Seahawks came in. They weren't real good either, but they were scrappy and wouldn't quit. I'm kinda glad for the people in Seattle that they stuck. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we beat them, I just don't have a major problem with them for not beating the Ravens. We'll take care of that ourselves this Sunday .... and that's better don't you think ???

I HATE THE SEAHAWKS! UP BY 17 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 4TH AND THEY BLOW IT!  :angry: THEY CANT STOP THE RAVENS ON A FORTH AND 23 GOOD GOD

Traditionally, I've never had a problem with the Seahawks. They were actually the 2nd franchise put in Seattle. I think the first was the Breakers ?????? had helmets that looked like the Bengals except they were green and white and supposed to resemble waves. I'm going off memory here, so if I'm close but not right and someone wants to help me out, I'm all for it.

Anyway of course the franchise didn't last, and then the Seahawks came in. They weren't real good either, but they were scrappy and wouldn't quit. I'm kinda glad for the people in Seattle that they stuck. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we beat them, I just don't have a major problem with them for not beating the Ravens. We'll take care of that ourselves this Sunday .... and that's better don't you think ???

Here's some help, Redsfan. The Breakers were in the USFL. They were in Boston in 1983. Moved to New Orleans in 1984 and moved to Portland in 1985. The Seahags started in 1976.

Now there was a league in the mid 1970's called the World Football League. Portland had a team called the Storm, they were the first pro football team in the great northwest.

Here's some help, Redsfan. The Breakers were in the USFL. They were in Boston in 1983. Moved to New Orleans in 1984 and moved to Portland in 1985. The Seahags started in 1976.

Now there was a league in the mid 1970's called the World Football League. Portland had a team called the Storm, they were the first pro football team in the great northwest.

Thanks for the help. Like I said, I was going off memory, and sometimes mine is a little fuzzy. That's why I like coming here though. Some of these guys are like walking reference books.

I also remember that the brother of the Seahwaks 1st head coach was a pro wrestler and won the first worlds strongest man competition ....................... and I can't come up with his name either.

Thanks for the help. Like I said, I was going off memory, and sometimes mine is a little fuzzy. That's why I like coming here though. Some of these guys are like walking reference books.

I also remember that the brother of the Seahwaks 1st head coach was a pro wrestler and won the first worlds strongest man competition ....................... and I can't come up with his name either.

That would be Jack Patera. His wrestling brother is Ken Patera. Hows that for a head full of useless facts. :D