whats up losers!?

therealbucsfan

Hey, guess what, I'm a Bucs fan. the bengays suck and always will. and you can't say the bucs suck, because yall had like 2 winning seasons since 1990. and we have a ring!

Yeah Tampa won last night..but looking at last year (the year after the Bucs went to the Superbowl)..your team sucked big time...I seem to remember a certain team a few years ago in Tampa that was the laughing stock of the NFL.

If I were you..I wouldn't plan on the Bucks winning much this year..brag now..but by what I see in the Bucs..this could be another long season for you...

We'll wave to you after this season when the Bengals are in the playoffs and the Bucs are setting at home watching them on TV....

Hey, guess what, I'm a Bucs fan. the bengays suck and always will. and you can't say the bucs suck, because yall had like 2 winning seasons since 1990. and we have a ring!

You really should have more class about your self coming to someone elses board!! But go figure, Bucs fans know nothing of the sort!! The whole organization is a bunch of thieves!!

By the way you only have 1 ring and the only reason you got that is stupid Cally used Gruden's plays against him!! Plus, I would not be to quick to talk trash with a 7-9 season after a SB win!!

You will see that real men wear black on Sept 26th!!