Won't Know Pick Until Podium Announcement

The NFL has told teams they don't want them to leak the team's pick until the announcement has been formally made at the podium by the commissioner and even asked the networks to no longer have the camera on the players when they are on the phone with the team about to make the pick. They are trying to make sure the suspense of the pick is there and make the show worth watching.

So what are your thoughts ??

I personally don't have issue with the camera shots prior to the announcements and rather like seeing the reaction of these young guys who just had all their dreams answered, while being surrounded by family and friends. Can't say as I like the team leaking the pick on Twitter or other ways beforehand, but they are trying to drive traffic their way as well.

I'm sure it won't really be that big of a concern from my standpoint, but thought I'd see what you all thought...

The NFL has told teams they don't want them to leak the team's pick until the announcement has been formally made at the podium by the commissioner and even asked the networks to no longer have the camera on the players when they are on the phone with the team about to make the pick. They are trying to make sure the suspense of the pick is there and make the show worth watching.

So what are your thoughts ??

I personally don't have issue with the camera shots prior to the announcements and rather like seeing the reaction of these young guys who just had all their dreams answered, while being surrounded by family and friends. Can't say as I like the team leaking the pick on Twitter or other ways beforehand, but they are trying to drive traffic their way as well.

I'm sure it won't really be that big of a concern from my standpoint, but thought I'd see what you all thought...

Seems to me that it isn't the NFL teams doing this but it's ESPN. I like the suspense but I don't know how successful they'll be in controlling ESPN and all their insiders