kcforum...been there yet?

halp

Just got back. I was there being a good sport and trying to have a civilized conversation when one of them took my post and used it as an admission of defeat.

Torched him ..... well pretty good but not real bad. Can't wait to see his reply. God they jump easy over there. If you want ot check it out, its under Bengals will win. Course I'm redsfan just like I am here, so it'll be easy to find.

Most of the guys over there are a good sort. There's a few of them though that are so full of hot air you could put signs on them and fly them around over the stqadium.

What site are you guys going too? I haven't seen any new members from Cincy. The Big boys play at KCFORUM.net in KC. Forget the pretty boy fans at Chiefs Planet. Come play with us. We are generally pretty nice guys unless you have a jagoff playing for you that guarantees victory.

Pop Quiz: What do the following teams have in common?

Denver

Pittsbught

Oakland

Buffalo

If you said they beat the Bengals, you are half right. Unfortunately the list does not have the Cardinals who also beat the Bengals (hahahahahahahahahaha). These are just the teams that beat you and lost to the Chiefs.

What site are you guys going too? I haven't seen any new members from Cincy. The Big boys play at KCFORUM.net in KC. Forget the pretty boy fans at Chiefs Planet. Come play with us. We are generally pretty nice guys unless you have a jagoff playing for you that guarantees victory.

Pop Quiz: What do the following teams have in common?

Denver

Pittsbught

Oakland

Buffalo

If you said they beat the Bengals, you are half right. Unfortunately the list does not have the Cardinals who also beat the Bengals (hahahahahahahahahaha). These are just the teams that beat you and lost to the Chiefs.

Im not impressed, get some better stats or something..... ;)

How about this stat 4-5 vs 9-0.

Well how about these stats after this Sunday afternoon. 5-5 9-1....

Yeah, the chiefs are doing great this year, I won't take anything away from them. But the simple fact of the matter is that no team goes undefeated in the NFL...Not in this day and age. Also, this is year three in Dick Vermeils rebuilding program, cause the Chiefs had been run into the ground, so he's right on track and good for him. This is only year one of Coach Lewis' rebuilding plan, and I say he's done a hell of a job....The Chiefs only wish they would have been this good in Dick's first year....SO if you want to come in here and act like a typical little bandwagon hopper on the flaor of the month team, well good for you too. But if you want to add some intelligent comments, well besides being shocked, I think they would be welcomed...

As for those teams you listed. I think you'd find the outcomes would be slightly different if those games would be played now. These Bengals are a young team and still growing together. And they will continue to grow together this weekend by kick the Chiefs asses....

Cheers Mate.

I want to clarify my earlier post. The forum is not just a "Chiefs" Web site, it's covers all sports in the KC metro, as well as sections where we talk about non-sports issues like movies, TV, hot chicks & soccer...you know..non-sports).

It was created when the #1 ranked radio station in town (a sports station) closed down there message board because the drive time host got caught cheating on his wife and getting a "hummer" from one of the interns. So the members started there own board. It is idependantly owned & operated now from the three big sports radio stations. It's quite funny though because a number of the local on air personalities from all three + the Star (KC newspaper) come in and post from time.

We have lots of chiefs fans, sure, but there are plenty of: Broncos, Raiders, Packers, Bears, Bucs, Steelers, Giants & other fans, too. No Bengals fans to speak of though, that's why we went looking. It's a little different attitude than what I've seen here (not knocking it...just different). This place seems more like a rotary club where the forum is a little more like a frat party.

We talk smack on everybody, especially each other, (more so on college sports with a pretty even distribution of Mizzou, KU, K-State, Nebraska & Oklahoma fans) so don't be too thin skinned...it isn't personal.

A few stats from "the forum" to give you a taste of what it's like:

On the THE KCFORUM Messageboard, there are:

66794 posts

4485 topics

20 forums (19 active)

1210 members

Top 5 most viewed topics:

Naked Celebrity Thread (10812)

The truth about KK/JW (6728)

THIS IS A KCFORUM .NET EXCLUSIVE!!!!!! (5520)

PACKER BACKING DWIGHT; POST LEABO'S E-MAIL! (4157)

i'm black.... you miss me? (4114)

Top 5 most replied to topics:

Naked Celebrity Thread (639)

Buccaneers (290)

The truth about KK/JW (186)

THIS IS A KCFORUM .NET EXCLUSIVE!!!!!! (185)

i'm black.... you miss me? (184)

5 Latest Topics:

$6.10 BBQ buffett and SI burning at Woodyard on Friday!!! (11-13-2003 10:22 AM)

Avatars and Signatures (11-13-2003 10:21 AM)

Negro Leauges Baseball Museum (11-13-2003 10:21 AM)

Langford vs. Paulding (11-13-2003 10:17 AM)

KANSAS...The Rein of Eight begins now. (11-13-2003 10:11 AM)

The most popular forum is Terror Dome with 36186 posts and 1944 topics

Averages:

48.23 posts per member

3,357.75 posts per forum

13.70 replies per thread

153.34 posts per day

1.85 new members per day

26.03% of all members have posted.

Note to Bengals Fans:"Fair Weather Fans" and "Bandwagon Jumpers" Don't have over 120 consecutive sell-outs and lead the leauge in attendence figures year after year.

The last time you guys sold out, didn't they teach the "Iccy Shuffle" at halftime???

We may or may not have the best team in the NFL. We'll see in January. But fair weather fans? Huh-uh. Try again. We haven't won a play-off game since 1993 and have still sold-out every game.