Pro Bowl Voting Now Open

BengalPimp

I have a hard time getting excited about Pro Bowl voting. It was either last year or 2009 that Whit won the fan voting yet he wasn't even named as a backup on the Pro Bowl team. Kind of makes you wonder what our vote is worth

I have a hard time getting excited about Pro Bowl voting. It was either last year or 2009 that Whit won the fan voting yet he wasn't even named as a backup on the Pro Bowl team. Kind of makes you wonder what our vote is worth

I think fan voting is only worth 25%? Players is worth 25% and players is worth 50%? I could be wrong but it goes something like that. So basically Whit got no love from his fellow players. He probably is too country and not enough gangsta for them.

I looked it up and I was kinda right:

Fan voting accounts for one-third of the Pro Bowl process, with players' and coaches' votes making up the remaining two-thirds. Fan voting usually opens during the last half of the season and concludes before the final regular-season games take place. Players and coaches submit their ballots after fan voting closes, and rosters are usually set by mid-December.

You can read more here:

How Pro Bowl Voting Works

Fan voting accounts for one-third of the Pro Bowl process, with players' and coaches' votes making up the remaining two-thirds. Fan voting usually opens during the last half of the season and concludes before the final regular-season games take place. Players and coaches submit their ballots after fan voting closes, and rosters are usually set by mid-December.

You can read more here:

I have my doubts. I still don't see how a guy is voted #1 by the fans he doesn't even make the roster. That seems fishy to me. Simply put it makes me feel like my vote is worthless. So what if I vote in Whit and Huber?

You can read more here:

I have my doubts. I still don't see how a guy is voted #1 by the fans he doesn't even make the roster. That seems fishy to me. Simply put it makes me feel like my vote is worthless. So what if I vote in Whit and Huber?

Agreed. Pro Bowl voting is a sham. It doesn't make a difference if I vote for 5 hours or I don't vote at all. Makes no difference in my opinion